July 4th plans?

i never been there but i like hearing storys like that from you old timers.

its the opposite for me. My family use to go camp every year at this place called "coffee camp" its one of the 3 rivers and was epic. natural water slides down the mossy rocks. cliff diving and some of the best trout fishing i ever experienced.
well it was clean then.... but now its a day picknic area only because people(specifically mexicans) would change baby dipers in the water and it got polluted. was clean and now its fucked.... makes me sad i cant take my kids there to camp these days.

silverton1109-106.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my 4th of July plans are off. The campground we go to every year is closed due to flooding from that stupid tropical storm Debby :cry:

OH and for those of you who thinks Florida floods all the time, the Santa Fe River hasn't flooded like this since 98.

its the opposite for me. My family use to go camp every year at this place called "coffee camp" its one of the 3 rivers and was epic. natural water slides down the mossy rocks. cliff diving and some of the best trout fishing i ever experienced.
well it was clean then.... but now its a day picknic area only because people(specifically mexicans) would change baby dipers in the water and it got polluted. was clean and now its fucked.... makes me sad i cant take my kids there to camp these days.

I got your're old timer here you F! :banana:

Just kiddin!

:prof:

Our plans - going to our friends for some sun, swimming, bbq and fireworks from the local highschool...unless they've been canceled. Yesterday was a warm up to the upcoming event! minus the fireworks... :smirk:... neck and shoulders area little crispy right now! :cheers:

We have many places like this around my area, invaded and destroyed by Mexicans with their diapers, trash that never goes anywhere but on the ground, spray paint and just plain old slob mentality. I stopped at a place up in the mountains on my way to Geek's restaurant a week or so ago. It was a place I used to go all the time with my friends when we were younger where you could go down by a stream and sit around nice picnic tables and have a barbeque. I was disgusted with what I saw there as there was trash all over the place and a bunch of shitty vehicles and low life's hanging out. It was pretty much destroyed in my eyes.

I see few Dirt Bike Addicts in this thread?

A real Dirt Bike Addict would have plans to GO RIDE!

Who plans to Go Ride, ones Dirt Bike, on July 4th?

DSC06056.jpg
I rode with Chuck Sun a few weeks ago.

DSC06058.jpg
Looks like Jerry Counts may have done some trail work here?

DSC06068.jpg
Put Chuck to work getting the area ready for a ride on July 4th!

DSC06069.jpg
Chuck liked the sitting around part, better than the "working" part...

DSC06078.jpg

DSC06079.jpg
More resting...

DSC06072.jpg
Chucks childhood home.

DSC06096.jpg
Mark Maldonado trys to keep his feet dry.

DSC06104.jpg
After removing the OSHA approved, Guard Rail. Zaya inspects the crossing.
Now it is Squid Filter certified. This should make it Dirt Bike Addict approved?

DSC06108.jpg
Chad Grass. The log is only 12' above the rocky creek crossing and 30-40' across.

DSC06109.jpg
Chad Grass and Zaya.

DSC06115.jpg
Dirt Bike Addicts have a good relationship with the local Indians.

DSC06116.jpg
You thought it was a snake. Nope, it is a map! Showing one of the single track trails.

Now that we have the trails cleared.
It is our duty, as Dirt Bike Addict's to Go Ride, on July 4th!