Jos is looking for a dual sport.

Cash in Hand. Bike is Gone!

I have a 2010 450 exc ready to go for you. Rekluse, flat land skid plate, PMB end cap, Bullett proof designs radiator guards, KTM cooling fan, desmog, 14/52, cycra probends, shark fin, KTM large fuel tank, pro taper pegs, Tugger lift straps front and rear, euro rear fender and turn signals, KTM fork bleeders. Oh and it's one of two that have done the Salmon Run :prof:

:smirk:

I have a 2010 450 exc ready to go for you. Rekluse, flat land skid plate, PMB end cap, Bullett proof designs radiator guards, KTM cooling fan, desmog, 14/52, cycra probends, shark fin, KTM large fuel tank, pro taper pegs, Tugger lift straps front and rear, euro rear fender and turn signals, KTM fork bleeders. Oh and it's one of two that have done the Salmon Run :prof:

Why you sellin my get-a-way weekend bike?:foul:

Why you sellin my get-a-way weekend bike?:foul:

If I don't have a spare bike there is no reason for you to come out west :smirk:

Really, everything is for sale if the price is right. I just had a new rear tire put on it and some seals replaced. I told the dealer to throw it on his showroom floor as a consignment yesterday just to see if somebody else liked it as much as I do.

You don't need to worry about having a bike to ride. There are plenty of us that will make sure you are properly abused I mean set up to ride.

:thinking:
That explains why everytime a plane from Newark lands Palmer hides his daughters in the basement and CDA runs around turning lights off.... :smirk:

:lol:

So what are you thinking? You have been talking about heading out here for a while now. So when is it? Thanksgiving would be good as that seems to be the largest gathering of DBA'ers.

Plus, it has only been worked on by certified techs, even the oil changes :lol:

I have a feeling that is out of my $3000 budget :smirk:

:lol:

So what are you thinking? You have been talking about heading out here for a while now. So when is it? Thanksgiving would be good as that seems to be the largest gathering of DBA'ers.

Thanksgiving is hard because I hate crowds... so I would have to come in the weekend before and leave the week after...so like 10 days...

I wanted to come out for the rezride but my work was fluctuating and with this particular position I'm in requires me to be available 24/7 most of the time.