Jos is looking for a dual sport.

Got the buddy hookup for getting it plated at the dealership he works at.

He said they don't check for anything with DOT(tires,brake lines, lights, etc) on it. he said if the lights shine they will pass, and that in order to pass the fender requirement, I can just put on some ghetto piece of rubber.

" Fenders adequate for minimizing the spray or splash of water, rocks, or mud from the roadway. Fenders must be as wide as the tires behind which they are mounted and extend downward at least half way to the center of the axle."

Nope, neighbor kid came and tried the 200 today, and really likes it, almost $ in the pocket

Also officially got a job today, woot!

Enterprise?

Ya know the more I watch the more I see that you require some kind of secondary or masters degree to qualify for any entry level position in the big business world

Enterprise?

Ya know the more I watch the more I see that you require some kind of secondary or masters degree to qualify for any entry level position in the big business world
Nope, Screw that place, they wanted me to work like over 50hrs a week for 34k a year, so i canceled the 3rd interview.
So, I was doing an odd job at Advanced Technology Construction in the office, and they liked me so much they made a position for me. They're giving me a 90 day review(temp job), then potential full time. I am assisting project executives and project managers in the office, and potentially on the field. They do allot of contracting with the government.

My neighbor committed to buy the KTM ($1900), and is just waiting on me. I just got off the phone with PSJ Brock, and my parts from him will ship out monday (shrouds, fender and wheel bearings)