Jos is looking for a dual sport.

Nope, Screw that place, they wanted me to work like over 50hrs a week for 34k a year, so i canceled the 3rd interview.
So, I was doing an odd job at Advanced Technology Construction in the office, and they liked me so much they made a position for me. They're giving me a 90 day review(temp job), then potential full time. I am assisting project executives and project managers in the office, and potentially on the field. They do allot of contracting with the government.

remember me if you need an outside contractor:thumb:... Have dirtbike, will travel

I run OEM Oil Filters. Only cause if I have to do a warranty claim, I can say that I use what the manual recommends. But as far as air filter goes, I would go with K&N.
I will not be getting a bike with a warranty.
I am a huge Twin Air fan for air filters, and wouldn't even consider a K&N for a bike that sees allot of dirt.

James

Staff member
I
is there a reason not to trust the tusk SS and spend double on another brand?
I have used Tusk's regular paper oil filter and found it's quality to not be up to my standards. I'm only assuming that their stainless is made by the same standards.

I think Scott's performance makes a sweet SS filter for a reasonable price.!ask Sean/OR4Me-snowflake about it. Eric from Scott's hooked him up big time in the reddiwip.

Why do I torture myself.
Tested out a bike today. started 1st kick. downsized_0206131748a.jpg It was mint. I loved it. I need like $500 more and payday isn't for 1.5 weeks... damn... I hope its till there...