Joining up, Shipping Out

These past few months I have been talking to the Army recruiter, hence I haven't been on much. Plan on joining a going Reserves until I finish college, then join Active duty for about 4 years.

I plan on going to MEPs this Thursday/Friday for my physical and I will come back and hopefully the Military Police slot will be open and I will swear in and ship out to basic :thumb:

Then after that I get to live at home, go to college, and once a weekend a month do drills possibly in Saint Louis don't know yet.

Really looking forward to it all and hopefully after all of this I can make it into my long term goal, the FBI.

Just thought I would share:thumb:

These past few months I have been talking to the Army recruiter, hence I haven't been on much. Plan on joining a going Reserves until I finish college, then join Active duty for about 4 years.

I plan on going to MEPs this Thursday/Friday for my physical and I will come back and hopefully the Military Police slot will be open and I will swear in and ship out to basic :thumb:

Then after that I get to live at home, go to college, and once a weekend a month do drills possibly in Saint Louis don't know yet.

Really looking forward to it all and hopefully after all of this I can make it into my long term goal, the FBI.

Just thought I would share:thumb:

pretty cool plans sounds like you have a bright future:thumb:

James

Staff member
:thumb: Glad to see that you've finally chosen a direction to go in life and this is one to be proud of. :USA:

Best of luck to you on your endeavor and thanks for sharing. :thumb:

BTW keep us updated on your progress.

pretty cool plans sounds like you have a bright future:thumb:

Thanks, I sure hope its bright.

:thumb: Glad to see that you've finally chosen a direction to go in life and this is one to be proud of. :USA:

Best of luck to you on your endeavor and thanks for sharing. :thumb:

BTW keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks, I just hope I get MP, but if not I got a few other MOSs up my sleeve. Def going to be working hard on that four year degree, so far I want to minor in Criminal Justice and major in Business Administration, not to set in stone on that plan yet though.

I will keep you guys updated, hopefully I can get some pictures of me swearing in, and then some at basic would be nice to share :thumb:

:USA: Thank you for your support in this country that sometime does "not" make us feel at home. I hope your long term goal works out. :thinking: If you get to the FBI and I am still alive, would you bail me out of a tight spot? :devil:

:USA: Thank you for your support in this country that sometime does "not" make us feel at home. I hope your long term goal works out. :thinking: If you get to the FBI and I am still alive, would you bail me out of a tight spot? :devil:

I will be glad to support my country :thumb: nobama :smirk: still alive :lol: just depends on how tight she is.. I mean it is :lol::smirk:

That is awesome that you are doing this...:USA: I have a daughter in the Army and a Bro-in-law. I also have family in the Navy and LAPD. I commend you on your choices in life and a Criminal Justice degree is a good degree to go after for the FBI. My son is looking at getting his Criminal Justice degree when he returns from Chile in August.:thumb:

Congratulations on making some real sound career choices Willy. I wish you all the success. :thumb:

P.S. - Does this mean that there will be a Super Mod position open in the near future that I can volunteer for? :smirk:

Glad to hear you've choosen a good path to follow, I'de like a Barack Nobama rather than an Obama :thumb: Keep us updated when you can! I'de like to hear more! As a matter of fact, There were and still are time that I thought about joining the army. Although I'de never make that decision until I feel confident that my president isn't going to make me fight the war with pillows and strongly worded e-mails.

Thanks guys :thumb: I'm at meps right now at first it was alright I got here and retested on the ASVAB, but then had to sit for 2 hours until they would take us to the hotel, so that sucked. At the hotel now, got a nice free meal :thumb: tomorrow I'll get the physical which I'm not looking forward to some man feeling my testicles :naughty::lol: but I'll let you guys know what goes on next :thumb: