Joining up, Shipping Out

James

Staff member
I'm officially in:thumb: didn't get the intel job, but got civil affairs and I think it's a great job. No bonus but I don't care too much not in it for the money. I ship out to basic in July which is down the road :lol: then my ait is in October at ft Bragg, nc. So no Arizona :cry:
:thumb: Sounds good, looks like your riding days are coming to a close though. :(

yeah, i guess I miss read that :lol: NC isn't as bad as SC tho..trust me I been to both and damn the south has some unbreathable air. GA is worse and FL well it just sucks.

Well I have been to all of those states :lol: Nc wasn't bad at all. I lived in GA for 4 years and I just hated the sand I didn't have a problem with the weather :lol:

Just a update, I've went to my first drill which wasn't too bad met a lot of cool people. Can't really do much since I haven't went to training yet, but still get paid $200 a month for it so might as well go. Training feels really far out though, never realized that I'll be gone for nearly half a year, but I think it will be a great experience.

Just a update, I've went to my first drill which wasn't too bad met a lot of cool people. Can't really do much since I haven't went to training yet, but still get paid $200 a month for it so might as well go. Training feels really far out though, never realized that I'll be gone for nearly half a year, but I think it will be a great experience.

I'm sure it WILL be an awesome experience......as long as you have your head on straight which it sounds like you do. :thumb:

James

Staff member
:USA: Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Basic isn't until later this summer right?

Thanks for the update. Stay safe when you are deployed and keep us tuned in. Thanks again for who you are and what you are doing. :USA:
thanks and I will :thumb:

^^^^This. :USA::canada:
:thumb:

I'm sure it WILL be an awesome experience......as long as you have your head on straight which it sounds like you do. :thumb:
oh yeah I'm ready for it

:USA: Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Basic isn't until later this summer right?
Yeah its in July then right after graduation I go to ft bragg for my mos training. :thumb: