Joining up, Shipping Out

James

Staff member
Thanks guys :thumb: I'm at meps right now at first it was alright I got here and retested on the ASVAB, but then had to sit for 2 hours until they would take us to the hotel, so that sucked. At the hotel now, got a nice free meal :thumb: tomorrow I'll get the physical which I'm not looking forward to some man feeling my testicles :naughty::lol: but I'll let you guys know what goes on next :thumb:
:lol: I was going to say that you need to start posting some pictures, buuuut you should wait until after your physical. :P

Thanks guys :thumb: I'm at meps right now at first it was alright I got here and retested on the ASVAB, but then had to sit for 2 hours until they would take us to the hotel, so that sucked. At the hotel now, got a nice free meal :thumb: tomorrow I'll get the physical which I'm not looking forward to some man feeling my testicles :naughty::lol: but I'll let you guys know what goes on next :thumb:

So, you're going to let us know what happens after he feels you up (like you exchange numbers) or after your physical is completed...? :smirk:

Haha :lol: well physical went great passed with flying colors then came home and searched jobs with the recruiter. Ended up getting intelligence analyst with a $12000 bonus :thumb: going in next thursday to swear in :banana: after that I ship out august 29 for basic in fort Leonard wood which Is where I already am, then my ait is in fort huchachu, az or however you spell it:lol: so thats going to be awesome since I've never been to the west coast

Haha :lol: well physical went great passed with flying colors then came home and searched jobs with the recruiter. Ended up getting intelligence analyst with a $12000 bonus :thumb: going in next thursday to swear in :banana: after that I ship out august 29 for basic in fort Leonard wood which Is where I already am, then my ait is in fort huchachu, az or however you spell it:lol: so thats going to be awesome since I've never been to the west coast

You still wouldn't have been to the west coast...Cali is between AZ and the coast...last time I checked anyways...:lol:

Sounds Great Willy!! :thumb:

I'm officially in:thumb: didn't get the intel job, but got civil affairs and I think it's a great job. No bonus but I don't care too much not in it for the money. I ship out to basic in July which is down the road :lol: then my ait is in October at ft Bragg, nc. So no Arizona :cry:

I'm officially in:thumb: didn't get the intel job, but got civil affairs and I think it's a great job. No bonus but I don't care too much not in it for the money. I ship out to basic in July which is down the road :lol: then my ait is in October at ft Bragg, nc. So no Arizona :cry:

Great deal man, SC in July. look out humidty :shocked: