James Stewart arrested! Say whattttt?

Well that could be an option. However Im sure the AMA is well aware of whats happend. I mean hell we know about it. Saturday will be the tell tail. And for sure next SX season, or even the out doors MX.

I dunno Trav. If you make an example of him that kind of crap will likely not happen again by others. That and he really should have known better. For gods sake. His passenger is 44 years old and should have known better. If it were you or me, or any other normal person they would throw the book at us.

i highly doubt they are gonna want to make an example out of their sugar daddy so to speak.

ooorrrrr, if one of the other teams was to bring it to AMA/Yamaha's attention :devil: you know, as a way to remove him from the points equation and better their chance of winning:thinking:

yamaha already knows and nothing any other team is gonna say to them is gonna make yamaha change their mind... no way in hell do they want their number one asset to be DQ'ed

Here is what a Yamaha contracts says about rider behavior: “A rider’s contract may be terminated by Yamaha prior to its expiration date upon the giving of 30 days notice for the following reasons: If a rider is convicted of any crime or violation of any law of the United States or any state or the rider engages in an act of conduct, whether or not a crime, which could be reasonably expected to reflect adversely on the reputation of Yamaha, the Yamaha trademark or upon the rider.”

I guess we will see....

Man, Lawerance was jail bait, now it's Stewart too? Btw, fun fact, the father of supercross was accused of murder and was sentanced to life in prison.

If this was the NBA, NFL or MLB what do you think would happen to him :noidea:

Yeah, like I was saying the other day on chat, what about Michael Phelps, he lost his contract for hitting a bong, Tiger Woods lost his Nike deal for sleeping around and fighting his wife, Michael Vick got fired for dog fighting, Charlie sheen lost his job for....well we all know he is a man whore :lol:

We'll see what happens. I really don't care for him and don't want to see him lose his deal for acting stupid, we all make mistakes, but I do think there should be some consequences to his actions from AMA/SX or Yamaha besides just the courts actions. I mean if not what does it teach our kids that look up to these guys if nothing happens to him. Just saying.

Well according to an article on JS7.com, Yamaha says he will continue to race the rest of the SX season and just move forward from this. So it doesn't look like hes gonna be getting suspended or dropped of the contract or anything. We'll have to see if AMA decides differently than his Yami team tho.

officer Stewart in action
s1600_040211reed_stewart013.jpg

"Good, knocked that ****er out of the points lead, now to get RV next week

officer Stewart in action
s1600_040211reed_stewart013.jpg

"Good, knocked that ****er out of the points lead, now to get RV next week

Pissed me off! of all the people to hit.. Its gotta be Reed? Now for sure I wanna see Reed hammer out the rest of the season and show stewart what a shine box is...:rant:

Pissed me off! of all the people to hit.. Its gotta be Reed? Now for sure I wanna see Reed hammer out the rest of the season and show stewart what a shine box is...:rant:

I think this season would be the perfect end to James's very much over rated carrer.....