James Stewart arrested! Say whattttt?

He was probably pulling over fans leaving SX to give them a "ticket" (his autograph) to be funny. Quite frankly the cop was probably a dick anyhow, just the way I see it :noidea:

When your a star all publicity is good publicity. This might even have been a act put on by his managers or someone to bring more attention to him. What a tool is all I have to say. It would have been much cooler if he got busted for a bar fight or drunk in public. Hahahaha

When your a star all publicity is good publicity. This might even have been a act put on by his managers or someone to bring more attention to him. What a tool is all I have to say. It would have been much cooler if he got busted for a bar fight or drunk in public. Hahahaha
You know I never thought about that, but why would they want something like this to draw attention to him?:noidea: I guess I just don't get the politics of publicity lol.

You know I never thought about that, but why would they want something like this to draw attention to him?:noidea: I guess I just don't get the politics of publicity lol.

honestly i dont think this is a publicity stunt. its stewart acting childish because he didnt have a childhood

:lol: hes nota movie star... maybe thats his plan tho ? he knows that one of these crashes is gonna take him out so he wants to get in on the new jersey shore ?

Hahaha BUT, he does have his own T.V. show lmao..
And I'd love to see that happen, esp since last season they did buy a little 50 on that show hahaha, I think it'd be funny to watch him mob it up at the shore house ona mini bike hahahahahaahaha.

Stewart.gif