James Stewart arrested! Say whattttt?

They said they were putting the truck up for forfite because it was used in a fellony. Big lifted toyota for sale at police auction next month. Well one less lifted truck at the Stewart compound.

Stewart.gif

Oh dang, that was funny :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not a attorney or anything close but that officer stumbled on the story as far as did they pull up behind or along side. Is it Illegal to posse a red and blue light? They weren't wearing a uniform or have any badges so where does impersonation come into as a felony.That sucks they can sell your vehicle when used in a felony in that type of case. He'll probably get his hands slapped. :thinking:

They were grab assing around and got busted. :lol::lol::lol: I seriously doubt this will affect his career but who knows ? Look at J law. :lol:

James

Staff member
I'm not a attorney or anything close but that officer stumbled on the story as far as did they pull up behind or along side. Is it Illegal to posse a red and blue light? They weren't wearing a uniform or have any badges so where does impersonation come into as a felony.That sucks they can sell your vehicle when used in a felony in that type of case. He'll probably get his hands slapped. :thinking:

They were grab assing around and got busted. :lol::lol::lol: I seriously doubt this will affect his career but who knows ? Look at J law. :lol:
Yes it's illegal to use a red and blue light, that's impersonating a police officer.

View attachment 2142
The jury is still out on how it will handle the whoops....
Bahahaha I think thats ones better than the flashing lights one.

Yeah but pretending to be a cop is a much more serious than getting ina fight lol.

Just found this search for more info about JS7. This could end badly for him if the AMA and or Yamaha upholds there punishments for this or any offense.

Interesting reading from: http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/ASK-THE-MXPERTS-How-Could-The-AMA-Fine-Fine-Jason-6782.aspx (1) When applying for an AMA Pro license, a rider agrees to abide by AMA rules: one of which says: “Through the establishment and enforcement of various rules and procedures, AMA Racing strives to regulate the sport of professional motorcycle racing in the fairest possible manner. By participating in an AMA Pro Racing meet, each participant agrees to abide by AMA Pro Racing's rules and procedures. All parties involved in AMA Pro Racing meets are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner, respecting at all times the rights of others. Participation in AMA Pro Racing-sanctioned activities is a privilege afforded to license and event credential holders, and all such participants understand that violation of AMA Pro Racing rules and procedures can lead to forfeiture of their competition licenses or event credential, fines, points deductions, lap deductions, finishing position deductions, time penalties (which must result in the loss of at least one finishing position), disqualification and other disciplinary actions as outlined herein. The following offenses will be subject to disciplinary: Engaging in any unfair practice, misbehavior or action detrimental to the sport of motorcycling in general, whether or not related to a specific competition...or any other act or actions deemed by a Race Manager or AMA Racing to be detrimental to the sport of motorcycle racing and the AMA.” (2) As for Yamaha’s ability to punish Lawrence and Hill (or any other contracted rider), here is what a Yamaha contracts says about rider behavior: “A rider’s contract may be terminated by Yamaha prior to its expiration date upon the giving of 30 days notice for the following reasons: If a rider is convicted of any crime or violation of any law of the United States or any state or the rider engages in an act of conduct, whether or not a crime, which could be reasonably expected to reflect adversely on the reputation of Yamaha, the Yamaha trademark or upon the rider.” Or if you don’t like Yamaha’s contract, try Honda’s contract on this subject: “Racer shall, at all times, conform his personal conduct to social conventions and to the highest standards of good sportsmanship, good citizenship, and good moral conduct, and racer shall conform his appearance to reasonable grooming standards. The racer shall not engage in any activity or act which, in the reasonable judgment of American Honda, may in any way injure or adversely reflect on the name, marks or goodwill of American Honda. ”This agreement may be terminated by American Honda prior to the expiration date upon five days notice for the following reasons: Racer being convicted of involvement in any felony level crime or similar violation of the any law, ordinance or regulation of the United States, its possession territories or any state, as well as those of any foreign country, involving an act or moral turpitude or similar types of activity, which in American Honda’s opinion could reasonably be expected to reflect adversely on the reputation of American Honda, the Honda trademark or the racer.” We'll see what happens.....

I dunno Trav. If you make an example of him that kind of crap will likely not happen again by others. That and he really should have known better. For gods sake. His passenger is 44 years old and should have known better. If it were you or me, or any other normal person they would throw the book at us.

ooorrrrr, if one of the other teams was to bring it to AMA/Yamaha's attention :devil: you know, as a way to remove him from the points equation and better their chance of winning:thinking: