It's a Doggy Dog world.

Oh we all know Timo about you and your gayness, don't we. Member that night over Tday?:P:lol::lol::P. I am a huge dog lover and that is the best Xmas present anyone could have. Great story. Merry Xmas to all of you dog lovers.:prof:

Awesome story. Why didn't we read about this on DBA :noidea::devil:

Maybe you can take your teary eyes and let the guy know a bunch of DBA'ers are happy they found their dog!

Edit: don't mention about you coming out of the closet you he may get the wrong idea about DBA :prof:

Maybe you can take your teary eyes and let the guy know a bunch of DBA'ers are happy they found their dog!

Edit: don't mention about you coming out of the closet you he may get the wrong idea about DBA :prof:

Already did. I'm not as slow as you.:P

James

Staff member
Yes, I'm busted also, but over on the other site in the Cali section, someone lost there dog while camping in the dez. After losing my 14+ year old Lab a couple weeks ago for 2 days, I was really feeling for them, and do you know how I know I'm gay? I freakin had tears in my eyes reading this. :bonk: I really need a vacation. :smirk:
Damn you Timoyz, trying to get me all teary eyed. :naughty: :smirk:

That's very cool on how it all worked out. :thumb:

:thumb::thumb::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I'm busted also, but over on the other site in the Cali section, someone lost there dog while camping in the dez. After losing my 14+ year old Lab a couple weeks ago for 2 days, I was really feeling for them, and do you know how I know I'm gay? I freakin had tears in my eyes reading this. :bonk: I really need a vacation. :smirk:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939349

Is there a difference between gay and queer in this case.........:smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Revive an "OLDIE BUT A GOODIE" thread.

booboo1.jpg

booboo2.jpg

shoe.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb: