It's a Doggy Dog world.

James

Staff member
Every time he or Mitchell does that, I ROTFLMAO:lol:. One would think their dog would take your hand off.:shocked:
A buddy used to have a German Shepard that did something similar. If you went up to her and started pushing her around or play "rough", she'd bare her teeth and start growling. But she'd never actually bite you. It was always fun doing that when a new person came over as it would scare the hell out of them. :lol: "WHAT THE :bleep: ARE YOU DOING? That dogs gonna friggen kill you!" :lol::cry::lol:

25565_102663046440588_100000906795480_19453_2394233_n.jpg

You look younger than I thought you were Josmo............

That dog will turn 16 this February, she is near the end... :thinking:

My female yellow Lab turned 14 in October. Her hips are really bad, but the tail still wags, so I'm not expecting too much longer for her either. :cry:

wow, you both sound like my exact predicament. My chocolate lab is 14 and has bad hips as well. She is starting to worry me. She still manages to get up and down the steps and like you said Timo, she still waggin that tail so she still trying bless her heart.

wow, you both sound like my exact predicament. My chocolate lab is 14 and has bad hips as well. She is starting to worry me. She still manages to get up and down the steps and like you said Timo, she still waggin that tail so she still trying bless her heart.

A Bayer Back Pain Relief pill a day, will do wonders for her.:thumb:

So will children's aspirin,but like all human meds you can only give it to them for so long before it starts damaging their livers.

Those children asprin probably work great on a small dog, but it did nothing for my 80 pound lab. As far as her liver, it's only been as of late that I started medicating her. She's had a good 14+ years, if I can give her some pain relief at this point, I'm all for it. :noidea: