It's a Doggy Dog world.

I'll throw down my hand ... I got a pair :wink:

Pups2.jpg

BUTT here's my usual view... :shocked:

Gab-Hunt2.jpg

The world is definitely a better place with canines.:thumb: They don't get in bad moods and are always happy to see you and give you love.

Oh yeah, I couldn't live without them. I work with them so I see a lot of different breeds. My dog is really pain tolerate, if she gets hurt somehow she gets right back up like nothing happend. When I had her spayed, she was trying to rip the catheder out of her leg.

tuff all drugged up after an xray
TUFFDRUGS.jpg

Jo passed out while tuff was getting an xray
JOPASS.jpg

they like to work
JOSPLITS.jpg

:rocker: :wiggle:

Workin dogs...........gotta love em. I'll have to post some pics of mine (they don't work...actually the heeler does all the time, she is always nipping at the back feet of the other dogs trying to keep them in line).

Feed lot, dairy or what? The pipe and wire fencing and walls look like one or the other!

Workin dogs...........gotta love em. I'll have to post some pics of mine (they don't work...actually the heeler does all the time, she is always nipping at the back feet of the other dogs trying to keep them in line).

Feed lot, dairy or what? The pipe and wire fencing and walls look like one or the other!

feed lot....... DAIRY STINKS LITERALLY REALLY REALLY BADD!!!!!! :puke:

feed lot....... DAIRY STINKS LITERALLY REALLY REALLY BADD!!!!!! :puke:

Boy, don't I know that...there are still a few dairys in Chino next to Norco where I live...the "holding ponds" for the piss run off when it rains is what's really bad especially when it's a hot day! My dad was in the cattle biz so I got to travel with him to a lot of feed lots and dairys when I was a kid! People look at me wierd when I talk cattle when I live in the city!