It's a Doggy Dog world.

CAT?
We hate cats don’t we Kawlee..

i2cLAdW.jpg

whtevr..

I miss my Charlie,:wave: away 6 year's now, golden lab, your Ginger in blonde!
Got to 10 yo, started swelling like a baloon vet said 3-6 months at best, spleen out and had another great 2.5 years :thumb:

Got to 10 yo, started swelling like a baloon vet said 3-6 months at best, spleen out and had another great 2.5 years :thumb:

She started losing weight a few months ago, but was completely normal every other way, last Saturday out camping, I got up, Took her for a walk with my other lab, when I got back to the camper she was very fatigued She was panting very shallow breaths, I just figured she was tired, as I waited for it to pass, it got worse through the day, my daughter came out to help me take her to the vet in town, we loaded her up in the truck and 2 miles down the road she passed.

She started losing weight a few months ago, but was completely normal every other way, last Saturday out camping, I got up, Took her for a walk with my other lab, when I got back to the camper she was very fatigued She was panting very shallow breaths, I just figured she was tired, as I waited for it to pass, it got worse through the day, my daughter came out to help me take her to the vet in town, we loaded her up in the truck and 2 miles down the road she passed. I sure wish I took her into the vet when I first noticed the weight loss.

She started losing weight a few months ago, but was completely normal every other way, last Saturday out camping, I got up, Took her for a walk with my other lab, when I got back to the camper she was very fatigued She was panting very shallow breaths, I just figured she was tired, as I waited for it to pass, it got worse through the day, my daughter came out to help me take her to the vet in town, we loaded her up in the truck and 2 miles down the road she passed. I sure wish I took her into the vet when I first noticed the weight loss.
I'm sorry, Steve. It sucks losing a friend.