It's a Doggy Dog world.

Still the Beagle, but now a Pit too. Your dogs were one of the driving factors in me getting another one. Babes and Cooney (sp?) were some of the best camping dogs ever.:thumb:
Babes passed away a few years ago from cancer. Cooney is hanging in there . The newest knuckle head is zack . Babes ta8ght him well. He' never been camping but goes 100 miles an hour when you turn him lose.
Good to see and talk to you guys . Think about you all often . Talked to travace maybe a year ago and he' fishing. Maybe my agenda will slow down and we can ride again . Rode a few times this winter. I called ya around thanksgiving. Think I left a messge . Be good, be safe . I'll try to stop 8n more often .

913240DE-EDE2-4189-8281-7225EFD076B9.png So, Duches was in heat all last week. Turbo is a fixed male but couldn’t stop licking and humping. He was sick for the past 2 days, couldn’t move, bloated stomach, and we thought he was going to die. Then I realized the poor guy was foundered from all the excitement and well, uh.... he’s back to 100% after 2 days rest.:lol::lol:

Retirement
OFgKikn.jpg

My dog says I’m going to love it.