I am
4ic74gw.jpg
i fly not jump.

James

Staff member
Guess I could add the other stuff here.

MX related:
Broken left Collarbone
Torn Labrum in right shoulder - not fixed yet (also not from my recent crash)

Other:
Broken left elbow
Bilateral knee surgery

I've gone on rides with the sole purpose of getting Carl to crash and he just won't go down!! :cry:

I think I've seen him go down once - on the Malcolm Smith trail.

The trick is, break 1 of his foot pegs off, :devil: and then make him go through a deep, rocky, water crossing.:busted:

Broken hand, rib, foot, wrist and finger. Lots of scrapes and bruises, but lucky to not have any screws or surgeries! Just one loose screw in my heaad that keeps rolling around.

Here's to happy healing with cold beer:cheers:

Kelly- you forgot something...at Corral you broke your petcock then started leaking all over the trail...that was ugly

Motorcycle injuries for me have been few- footpeg down to the bone and a few scrapes...bmx, basketball, skateboarding, surfing!, football have all done much worse- broken toes, brken ankle, broken patella, broken neck, broken jaw, broken orbital, cracked skull, broken elbow,ribs, broken hand-

Sutures- foot, shin, knee, back, neck, lip, chin, eye, head, elbow, hernia (near my petcock) hand, finger(s)

Dislocations (which are always a sprain)- hip, kneecap, wrist, ankle, multiple fingers and toes, and shoulder

Your not including injuries outside of riding are you? If so, this thread will be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one!

Lets see.

1. Ground off half of my right knee cap.
2. Fractured virtually every bone in right hand
3. Dislocated right shoulder so many times that a good tug will pop it out of it's socket now.
4. Broke back in two places.
5. Fracured both wrists.

I think thats about it for motorcycle related injuries, other than the normal array of cuts abrasions and contusions. Of course there are a few other industrial related injuries but I wasn't having any fun when those occured.

Kelly- you forgot something...at Corral you broke your petcock then started leaking all over the trail...that was ugly

That was in the even they got lost, they could light the "trail-O-gas" that would lead them at least as far back to where the crash occurred...:P Kind of like the guy on "On Any Sunday" making his "signal fire"...:lol:

Lets see.

1. Ground off half of my right knee cap.
2. Fractured virtually every bone in right hand
3. Dislocated right shoulder so many times that a good tug will pop it out of it's socket now.
4. Broke back in two places.
5. Fracured both wrists.

I think thats about it for motorcycle related injuries, other than the normal array of cuts abrasions and contusions. Of course there are a few other industrial related injuries but I wasn't having any fun when those occured.

Care to elaborate on this ????? :lol: :P