INJURIES

you wanna talk about injured local riders, this kid takes the win, joe rice, made it on brotocross haha, shit ton of broken bones, maybe you will clear that quad next time son

I've yet to break a bone in my body... After a number of "get-offs" (over the bars twice, a couple of "tail landings...", high side get-offs at speed, plus the various slow speed crashes... there have been no serious injuries except for road rashes, scrapes, bruises and a possible knee thingy.

Unrelated to riding ..., nothing broken except for my wrist which didn't show up in the x-ray but the doc assuemd it was broken. 2 severly sprained ankles neither on of them treated by the doc...just "at home mend" stay off it with it elevated and wrapped... 1 still bothers me once in a while. Might have broken a bone in my foot since it hurts if I hit the top of it on something.

:clap:

Broken fibula, shattered tibia that required a rod and screws to fix and a skin graft to close where the doctors cut my open to relieve the compartment syndrome and separated a/c joint, took 3 months before I could walk again

James

Staff member
Broken fibula, shattered tibia that required a rod and screws to fix and a skin graft to close where the doctors cut my open to relieve the compartment syndrome and separated a/c joint, took 3 months before I could walk again
Ouch :cripple:

How long ago did this happen? You still recovering from it?

Ouch :cripple:

How long ago did this happen? You still recovering from it?

This happened back at the end of February at the pala raceway, I messed up the landed coming off a double and the rider behind me jumped and landed on me, not fun. i'm still not fully recovered yet but i'm almost there, they tell me about 3 more weeks and the bone will be as good as it's going to get