Pro Indy Supercross here we come

James

Staff member
:bonk: Finally bought a bunch of the Indy Supercross tickets. :ride: Any one else going to a supercross event?

March 12th here we come. :rocker: Got them right by what looks like a triple, can't wait. :ride:

View attachment 345
pencil.png

:thumb: I have been going to all the Anaheim rounds for the last 5 or so years and Vegas since my kids were little (I have picture of them with Jeremy McGrath hanging on the fridge) I also did San Diego last year. But this year, I am not going to any, just taking the supercross season off and spending that time and money riding (or traveling:foul:for work). I was planning on doing all the rounds again in 2012, but as of yesterday, my son is going to go to college in August next year, so I guess I better start saving my pennies...

I will watch the races on TV, so James you better be wearing your DBA garb so I can find you in the crowd. Make sure you wear platform shoes too, so you are at least as tall as the 14 year olds...:moon:

James

Staff member
Nice James! :thumb: have you been to an event before??
Yeah so far I've been to every one at the Lucas Oil Stadium and 1 or 2 in the old RCA Dome.
I will watch the races on TV, so James you better be wearing your DBA garb so I can find you in the crowd. Make sure you wear platform shoes too, so you are at least as tall as the 14 year olds...:moon:
:lol: Don't worry I'll be all DBA'ed out. :P And no I won't be wearing platforms. :moon:

That sucks that you won't be able to go this year. :bonk:

I am planning on going to this one James.. Taking my boy so we will be there. This will be my first one. I use to go to the arena cross every year but they stop coming here.:rant:

No i haven't got them yet. I am getting them soon. I keep seeing section 138 row 16 street level come up. I will try to get something better. Not an AMA member so no discounts for me:cry:

EDIT: I gots my tickets...yeah baby!!! see you there James..I think Primailrage was going too but then his rider got deported so I don't know if he is still going?

:bonk: Finally bought a bunch of the Indy Supercross tickets. :ride: Any one else going to a supercross event?

March 12th here we come. :rocker: Got them right by what looks like a triple, can't wait. :ride:

View attachment 345
pencil.png

Sweet, reminds me I need to get mine for STL, this will be my fourth time :thumb: Hopefully not the last since i'm moving after May. How far is Indy from where you are?

James

Staff member
Sweet, reminds me I need to get mine for STL, this will be my fourth time :thumb: Hopefully not the last since i'm moving after May. How far is Indy from where you are?
2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours, depending on how fast you want to drive. :P