Pro Indy Supercross here we come

:thumb: Keep us updated.

BTW is Josh even coming back this year?
Will do.

As of Feb 22nd:
Official Statement from American Honda Racing regarding Josh’s condition and return to racing:

Following further medical consultation, American Honda Racing’s Josh Grant underwent additional surgery to his right knee today to repair his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), the result of an injury he sustained at round two in the Supercross series in Phoenix. With the full support of the American Honda Racing team, Josh is expected to make a full recovery and it’s anticipated he will make a return to racing early in the summer.
“The team fully supports Josh’s decision to undergo surgery to repair his ACL,” said American Honda Racing Team Manager, Erik Kehoe. “Instead of trying to struggle along and continue racing at less than 100 percent capacity, he’s made a smart decision to have the corrective surgery done now so he can make a full return to racing later this year.”

So what time you going up, or down for you lol? I was going early but since no stupid pit party, I don't want to go too early and my boys get bored with walking around waiting on the race. I know my 11yo won't but my 20yo he is not as into as me the younger one, I just wanted him to go more for bonding time.

James

Staff member
So what time you going up, or down for you lol? I was going early but since no stupid pit party, I don't want to go too early and my boys get bored with walking around waiting on the race. I know my 11yo won't but my 20yo he is not as into as me the younger one, I just wanted him to go more for bonding time.
:lol: Make sure he doesn't see that or he won't be going after all. :smirk:

I plan on leaving around 9ish, which should get us there between 12 and 1.

It's downtown Indy, you can always find something to do. :noidea:

My 11yo has a basketball game at 10 or 11am so I can't even leave until after his game. I think I will try to leave around 12 or 1pm that will get me there around 2 or 3pm. 3 days way woot.gif rockwoot.gifhyper.gif happydance.gif smiley_chicken.gif:banana:

Thats a Fantastic looking track! very technical yet fast.. :thumb:
Anyone ever notice that the arrow that follows the track throws a whip over the triples?

Matter of fact I did notice that the first time the did it at Anahiem 1. Its pretty cool