Pro Indy Supercross here we come

James

Staff member
yeah, my boy wants to get up there so he can try to get some autographs and such. what time you going to get there?
Not sure yet, but I'm hoping between 12 and 2.

BTW Indy SX doesn't have a pit party so autographs will be hard to get, unless you have a VIP pass. :foul:

Really? That will be interesting.

Is he planning on moving up to the 450's next year or....:noidea:
No sure about moving up, but a great opportunity to ride the 450 during the west cost break. He should gain some speed for when he comes back to the west and carry that to the outdoors. Normally they go after someone from the Geico team since that is more the close knit team, so pretty cool that Kehoe called him up and asked if he wanted to ride. He has thrown do some impressive laps with Canard so far, so we will see how he does. I will need to call his dad and see if I can get more info...

James

Staff member
No sure about moving up, but a great opportunity to ride the 450 during the west cost break. He should gain some speed for when he comes back to the west and carry that to the outdoors. Normally they go after someone from the Geico team since that is more the close knit team, so pretty cool that Kehoe called him up and asked if he wanted to ride. He has thrown do some impressive laps with Canard so far, so we will see how he does. I will need to call his dad and see if I can get more info...
:thumb: Keep us updated.

BTW is Josh even coming back this year?