4 Stroke im so fucking happy

i had to drop the f bomb in the title

my new 2011 530 EXC
101.jpg
the 525sx is still gonna be rebuilt but now i have my dez bike and my track bike so soon i will slap the clark tank on the EXC and put the stock tank back on the SX. i should be sending out the head for the 525sx to MXTime next week sometime.

HEY rack or anyone else... whats the best fold down mirrors and good turning signal mods cause i know those stock ones are gonna be busted. sometime.

im told a 10h break in time where i take it really easy... truth?

Congrats! Almost as good as that 80's Honda?
Do you know about decork, destrict, regear, etc?

I'd break it in like any bike, heat cycles to set the rings, change the oil and go.

:thumb: Sweet Trav. Looks like my TTR mod was contagious. I guess we will be seeing you in April for a little Easter egg hunt.

Congrats! Almost as good as that 80's Honda?
Do you know about decork, destrict, regear, etc?

I'd break it in like any bike, heat cycles to set the rings, change the oil and go.

i heard a little about the decorking and new jetting? i was told to run a higher gear and i have a 51t for the back ... dont know ill have to look into that.

also that overflow thing ... i was told it can cause problems so to just take it off...... i will be hitting you guys up for more tech info about all this stuff soon... but for now i want to break it in and ride it stock so i can feel the differences myself.

F bomb! Why the FUCK would you by a gold fish like that?
gifko_08_Haters_Gonna_Hate-s371x237-99920-580.gif

i had to drop the f bomb in the title

my new 2011 530 EXC
View attachment 1844
the 525sx is still gonna be rebuilt but now i have my dez bike and my track bike so soon i will slap the clark tank on the EXC and put the stock tank back on the SX. i should be sending out the head for the 525sx to MXTime next week sometime.

HEY rack or anyone else... whats the best fold down mirrors and good turning signal mods cause i know those stock ones are gonna be busted. sometime.

im told a 10h break in time where i take it really easy... truth?

Dang - beautiful bike Trav!:thumb: 10 hours, no chance run it through a few heat cycles and ride it like you stole it. :thumb: