I'm Martika!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she wants to utilize her abilities to film motocross with Speed TV... insinuationg she wants to film for them so i was giving her props for doing what she wants... BTW :finger: redswr...some people:rolleyes:

Wanted...past tense. I am doing sports psychology for motocross.

And I really hope I dont have a hater around here...lady blue?

Wow, a little self centered are we motox? What makes you think I was calling bullshit on you? :lol: you must think your shat don't stink huh? Actually miss perfect I was calling bullshit on the fact of everyone doing research. Wow.

post-433-1204704319.jpg

James

Staff member
Chill people, this crap is getting beyond ridiculous and to think that you guys are "adults" makes it even more so. :prof: The next person to post a reply that isn't welcoming our new member, Motox, will have their post removed. Capish? :thumb:

Edit: And no I'm not joking

Lady Blue, I am not perfect and never thoght my shit didnt stink; so I really dont appreciate your comments (actually I'm not too sure I know what would make you say that anyway when all I did was give a bio on myself). Your are older than me, so I expect you to act like a mature lady, not a high school drama queen. I was never rude towards you, I only felt that a rude comment was made by you towards me of which I felt was inappropriate. I would like to have a good relationship with everyone on here, including you (which is why I said I hope I dont have haters on here). So, if you'd like to withdraw your comments, I would be more than happy to forgive and forget. If not, dirtbikeaddicts may not be the site for you and I would suggest meangirls.com.

Wanted...past tense. I am doing sports psychology for motocross.

And I really hope I dont have a hater around here...lady blue?

hahaha me a drama queen? sorry hun, thats by far me.

1. I never dissed your bio.
2.that comment was pretty rude, automatically assuming I was talking about you (typical girl)
I'm just going to leave it at that.
what gives you the right to tell me what site i can and not belong to?

Sorry but I only speak my mind and sometimes the ugly truth can hurt so I'm sorry. so have a good night Motoxchik106.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere :P :devil:

Lady Blue, I am not perfect and never thoght my shit didnt stink; so I really dont appreciate your comments (actually I'm not too sure I know what would make you say that anyway when all I did was give a bio on myself). Your are older than me, so I expect you to act like a mature lady, not a high school drama queen. I was never rude towards you, I only felt that a rude comment was made by you towards me of which I felt was inappropriate. I would like to have a good relationship with everyone on here, including you (which is why I said I hope I dont have haters on here). So, if you'd like to withdraw your comments, I would be more than happy to forgive and forget. If not, dirtbikeaddicts may not be the site for you and I would suggest meangirls.com.

hahaha me a drama queen? sorry hun, thats by far me.

1. I never dissed your bio.
2.that comment was pretty rude, automatically assuming I was talking about you (typical girl)
I'm just going to leave it at that.
what gives you the right to tell me what site i can and not belong to?

Sorry but I only speak my mind and sometimes the ugly truth can hurt so I'm sorry. so have a good night Motoxchik106.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere :P :devil:

you BOTH are acting like immature valley girls who just hit puberty. seriously, STFU and take your damn midol

here another song I dedicate to u 2 :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.