I'm Martika!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

my name is martika and im turning 19 on oct 6 (hence my race number 106)! i race an 06 crf250r. i race against the boys and the girls but mostly guys. im definitely an outdoors girl. i hunt, fish, hike, camp etc etc. I also dance and paint. im going to the u of a to become a motocross sports psychologist and own my own motox mental coaching company called mastermindmx. i also do some modeling on the side. ima happy go lucky person, extrovert, and laidback. id say im alot more mature for my age..any questions feel free to ask.

James

Staff member
Welcome MotoX :wave:

Hey my bday is on the 19.:banana: All that talk of hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping is sure to get some people excited as most of us are the outdoorsy type. :thumb: I think it's cool that you already know what you want to do and that sounds like an interesting idea.

welcome to the forum, hope you dont get scared away :smirk:
Hey we actually have a LOT of women on here as of late, the most active being Sun. :thumb:

Welcome MotoX :wave:

Hey my bday is on the 19.:banana: All that talk of hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping is sure to get some people excited as most of us are the outdoorsy type. :thumb: I think it's cool that you already know what you want to do and that sounds like an interesting idea.

Hey we actually have a LOT of women on here as of late, the most active being Sun. :thumb:
The age groups seem to be 25 & under and 40+

I'm in the 25 & under. :P
Do I sense a little flirting from Master James :noidea: :smirk:

I'm with Rack here and I've gotta call you on that Jazz - that was grade "a" flirting and you know it. :lol:
Hey "Young" James notice how us seasoned guys stick together. We have seen a few attempts at flirting in our time. And you were flirting admit it!:prof::smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.