I'm Martika!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she wants to utilize her abilities to film motocross with Speed TV... insinuationg she wants to film for them so i was giving her props for doing what she wants... BTW :finger: redswr...some people:rolleyes:
Wanted...past tense. I am doing sports psychology for motocross.

And I really hope I dont have a hater around here...lady blue?

Wow, a little self centered are we motox? What makes you think I was calling bullshit on you? :lol: you must think your shat don't stink huh? Actually miss perfect I was calling bullshit on the fact of everyone doing research. Wow.

James

Staff member
Chill people, this crap is getting beyond ridiculous and to think that you guys are "adults" makes it even more so. :prof: The next person to post a reply that isn't welcoming our new member, Motox, will have their post removed. Capish? :thumb:

Edit: And no I'm not joking

Lady Blue, I am not perfect and never thoght my shit didnt stink; so I really dont appreciate your comments (actually I'm not too sure I know what would make you say that anyway when all I did was give a bio on myself). Your are older than me, so I expect you to act like a mature lady, not a high school drama queen. I was never rude towards you, I only felt that a rude comment was made by you towards me of which I felt was inappropriate. I would like to have a good relationship with everyone on here, including you (which is why I said I hope I dont have haters on here). So, if you'd like to withdraw your comments, I would be more than happy to forgive and forget. If not, dirtbikeaddicts may not be the site for you and I would suggest meangirls.com.

Wanted...past tense. I am doing sports psychology for motocross.

And I really hope I dont have a hater around here...lady blue?
hahaha me a drama queen? sorry hun, thats by far me.

1. I never dissed your bio.
2.that comment was pretty rude, automatically assuming I was talking about you (typical girl)
I'm just going to leave it at that.
what gives you the right to tell me what site i can and not belong to?

Sorry but I only speak my mind and sometimes the ugly truth can hurt so I'm sorry. so have a good night Motoxchik106.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere :P :devil:

Lady Blue, I am not perfect and never thoght my shit didnt stink; so I really dont appreciate your comments (actually I'm not too sure I know what would make you say that anyway when all I did was give a bio on myself). Your are older than me, so I expect you to act like a mature lady, not a high school drama queen. I was never rude towards you, I only felt that a rude comment was made by you towards me of which I felt was inappropriate. I would like to have a good relationship with everyone on here, including you (which is why I said I hope I dont have haters on here). So, if you'd like to withdraw your comments, I would be more than happy to forgive and forget. If not, dirtbikeaddicts may not be the site for you and I would suggest meangirls.com.
hahaha me a drama queen? sorry hun, thats by far me.

1. I never dissed your bio.
2.that comment was pretty rude, automatically assuming I was talking about you (typical girl)
I'm just going to leave it at that.
what gives you the right to tell me what site i can and not belong to?

Sorry but I only speak my mind and sometimes the ugly truth can hurt so I'm sorry. so have a good night Motoxchik106.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere :P :devil:
you BOTH are acting like immature valley girls who just hit puberty. seriously, STFU and take your damn midol

here another song I dedicate to u 2 :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.