I'm Martika!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Im one of the young guys on here (13) haha i ride a 09YZ250F stock pretty much and race track :wave: but anyhow welcome in and have some fun, im sure youll like us:thumb:

Reading through your introduction and all it was a little much to swallow. In fact I called :BS:and started doing some investigating. You have a pretty impressive background. You have been a busy young lady. You have to excuse my calling BS on your intro:sorry: but you were describing the perfect woman to most of these guys and being the internet and all I had to wonder if this was going to be a prank. I mean look at the guys already falling for you. :drool:haha In my investigating I found we share another interest also. I love videoing and editing video, we will have to chat about that later. Anyways welcome and I'm sure the guys are going to love seeing your videos. We are all dritbike addicts here!

Oh and why did you go from Video to a Psyc Degree? I mean going from Advanced Media Productions Class to Psyc is a huge difference?:noidea:

Also found a pretty sweet shot in my search. Nice job!

Martika.jpg

Oh and I hope I don't screw with your Psyche to much with this post.:devil: I'm sure a Psychologist can handle it!

Can you say stalker??? :lol: You guys are falling all over her, let her breathe :smirk: By the way welcome to the forum MotoxChik, you sound like you have your life all planned out :thumb:

What the fuck did you guys look up exactly? She gave us her first name...... not like she linked us to her facebook or e harmony account.:moon:

all i have to say is wow haha. Well, im def not going to make up anything about myself, but hey you gotta find the truth for yourself right?

Background on my decision to change from media arts to psych:
I was in the advanced media course all thru high school (also work in a cable televeision studio once every couple of weeks) and I really wanted to utilize my abilities to film motocross with SPEED TV. I completed an exit project and decided that I would rather work with riders than just watch them. My dad and I did some talking and decided that psychology was something I could work with now and later (as it is such a large field of study).

Ever thought about sports physical therapy or something down that line? Just another way you could work within the sport possibly.

all i have to say is wow haha. Well, im def not going to make up anything about myself, but hey you gotta find the truth for yourself right?

Background on my decision to change from media arts to psych:
I was in the advanced media course all thru high school (also work in a cable televeision studio once every couple of weeks) and I really wanted to utilize my abilities to film motocross with SPEED TV. I completed an exit project and decided that I would rather work with riders than just watch them. My dad and I did some talking and decided that psychology was something I could work with now and later (as it is such a large field of study).

:thumb: props for doing what it is that you love .... if you havent already GL with filiming with Speed TV... best of luck to ya

Im not going to be filming for SPEED TV haha.

I don't want to do physical therapy because there are already a million and a half people who do that. I wanted to pave the way to something. Ive already started my own motocross psychology "mental coaching" business called MasterMindMX.

Im not going to be filming for SPEED TV haha.

I don't want to do physical therapy because there are already a million and a half people who do that. I wanted to pave the way to something. Ive already started my own motocross psychology "mental coaching" business called MasterMindMX.

so whats the difference? you are filming with Speed TV but it will never get aired?

some peole don't know how to read... :bonk:

she said she wants to utilize her abilities to film motocross with Speed TV... insinuationg she wants to film for them so i was giving her props for doing what she wants... BTW :finger: redswr...some people:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.