I'm Martika!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Rack here and I've gotta call you on that Jazz - that was grade "a" flirting and you know it. :lol:

Yep, yep...older guys closing ranks on you here Jay...Edge and Rack are right! You need to polish up that flirting thing....pretty thin! Go with a PM and the fact that you are the Capo of DBA...Yeah! Chicks dig that! We got your back! :thumb: :smirk:

Welcome to the forum. I Hope you enjoy your stay here and mix it up with the ladies. Also, I like your riding gear. I have seen that somewhere else before....:devil:

And just to clarify, I am the oldest, fattest, baldest and slowest dude on here....:smirk: Oh and far from Modeling material.

And just to clarify, I am the oldest, fattest, baldest and slowest dude on here....:smirk: Oh and far from Modeling material.

What kind of pick up line was that?? Is this some form of reverse psychology your working here?:devil:

Welcome to the forum, and don't believe anything you read here. It is all propaganda designed to hook you in and have you here everyday. They did it to me,,,,they'll do it to you too.:thumb:

Reading through your introduction and all it was a little much to swallow. In fact I called :BS:and started doing some investigating. You have a pretty impressive background. You have been a busy young lady. You have to excuse my calling BS on your intro:sorry: but you were describing the perfect woman to most of these guys and being the internet and all I had to wonder if this was going to be a prank. I mean look at the guys already falling for you. :drool:haha In my investigating I found we share another interest also. I love videoing and editing video, we will have to chat about that later. Anyways welcome and I'm sure the guys are going to love seeing your videos. We are all dritbike addicts here!

Oh and why did you go from Video to a Psyc Degree? I mean going from Advanced Media Productions Class to Psyc is a huge difference?:noidea:

Also found a pretty sweet shot in my search. Nice job!

Martika.jpg

Oh and I hope I don't screw with your Psyche to much with this post.:devil: I'm sure a Psychologist can handle it!

Status
Not open for further replies.