Im An Outlaw, On a Iron Horse I Ride!!!!!

i did know that... did YOU know that when chuck does a push up he doesnt actually push up but instead he pushes the earth down?

Yes I did but did YOU know that he is suing NBC claming that "Law and Order" are trademark names for his right and left legs????? :prof:

Great vid. I want to get a setup like that so hopefully I can show my wife why riding is so damn much fun!:banana:

My wife was watching some of our riding videos last night and said, "I don't get it, why would you want to ride through the trees getting slapped by branches all day?"

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

My wife was watching some of our riding videos last night and said, "I don't get it, why would you want to ride through the trees getting slapped by branches all day?"

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Classic come back for that is "I like eatin' bush!" Then step back quick, because the slap is coming.:busted:

Yes I did but did YOU know that he is suing NBC claming that "Law and Order" are trademark names for his right and left legs????? :prof:

Yes I heard that but, did you know that Chuck Norris was once on an episode of Jeopardy? That episode was notible because it was the first time in the show's history that Alex Trebek appeared with out a mustache.......or a head.

Yes I heard that but, did you know that Chuck Norris was once on an episode of Jeopardy? That episode was notible because it was the first time in the show's history that Alex Trebek appeared with out a mustache.......or a head.

I was expecting the comment to be that Chuck said, "No Alex, YOU are wrong"...make another selelction! :prof: Chuck Norris is da man for $1000 please... :smirk:

The sad thing Travace is when the popo does stop you and they take the camera for EVIDENCE you are SCREWED !

It's kinda like those videos the gangsta brothers take of their crimes that we get to see on TV... LOL

If you get stopped swallow the SD card FAST ! :lol:

The sad thing Travace is when the popo does stop you and they take the camera for EVIDENCE you are SCREWED !

It's kinda like those videos the gangsta brothers take of their crimes that we get to see on TV... LOL

If you get stopped swallow the SD card FAST ! :lol:

what do you mean? if the cops stop you you are done anyway... im not a thug gangster i dont run or lie. These are things im fully aware of and prepared to deal with the consquences before i got out and break the law.