Im An Outlaw, On a Iron Horse I Ride!!!!!

So i finally got myself a GoPro Hd helmet camera so this morning i had my wife drop me off 1 block from the house so i could show you the horse trail i love to ride. I know what you are thinking.. WTF 1 block.. yea well cops love to wait on the street and ive already been rolled by the cops once and got away with a couple fix it tickets. So now im paranoid about what they will do if i get caught on the street again.

note about 1 min into the vid my bike stauls and this is cause i was so worried about getting off the sidewalk i forgot to turn my gas switch ..:doh:

Also I am putting the vids up in Youtube and Vimeo cause i want to see the quality differences between the two.
[video=vimeo;12749742]http://www.vimeo.com/12749742[/media]

The end of the first vid i had a Gremlin attack my fuel switch and i did not know it. So i thought i was fucked after spending myself trying to get it started. At that point i started to walk back up the hill. When i got to the top of that hill i started to try and start the bike again.. This is when i noticed the fuel switch was in the off position more :doh:
[video=vimeo;12750587]http://www.vimeo.com/12750587[/media]

i would have gone farther.. and there is a lot more but that damm gremlin attacked my fuel switch :foul:

Travace, That looks like a cool trail & you say it's right down the street from you ? I can't wait to go on my first ride out of my driveway ( Hopefully next week once the moving is all done). Anyway, great vids :thumb:

That looks awsome, BASTERD i want a GoPro camera wtf. we will have to do that trail next time i come out looks like some fun. Roost!
osvaqf.jpg

Bajaracer64. Yep its a block or two from my house. The only issue is the people that live in this neighborhood are really anal. even if im just cruising in first and not getting on it they still get all pissy and call the cops who then just wait for you to ride home.... I had a buddy who rode his bike in front of his house for about 3 houses turned around and a 4 cops came and towed his bike :finger: piggys

yea pbk for sure it was a dirt nap. I figure if i dont go down im not pushing myself hard enough :P

Looks like a fun trail! Wow, Vimeo looks much better! I didnt click on the HD verison on you tube though. Is that an HD camera you have?

Very cool Trav! You have the same type of horse trails to ride Outlaw like I do. :ride:
Thanks for sharing. I need to get a Go Pro HD.
The only thing is, after using it a couple of times, do you think you'll use it again?
Wanna sell it! :smirk:

.......... bahhh :thumb:

Very cool Trav! You have the same type of horse trails to ride Outlaw like I do. :ride:
Thanks for sharing. I need to get a Go Pro HD.
The only thing is, after using it a couple of times, do you think you'll use it again?
Wanna sell it! :smirk:

.......... bahhh :thumb:

im about to use it for my drive to the bike shop. i used one of the flat mounts on the dashboard of my car. So yea its gonna get some use :P gonna be great for when i do a ride to the ride report like james

im about to use it for my drive to the bike shop. i used one of the flat mounts on the dashboard of my car. So yea its gonna get some use :P gonna be great for when i do a ride to the ride report like james

:lol: this is going to haunt him for a long time :smirk: