Im An Outlaw, On a Iron Horse I Ride!!!!!

So i finally got myself a GoPro Hd helmet camera so this morning i had my wife drop me off 1 block from the house so i could show you the horse trail i love to ride. I know what you are thinking.. WTF 1 block.. yea well cops love to wait on the street and ive already been rolled by the cops once and got away with a couple fix it tickets. So now im paranoid about what they will do if i get caught on the street again.

note about 1 min into the vid my bike stauls and this is cause i was so worried about getting off the sidewalk i forgot to turn my gas switch ..:doh:

Also I am putting the vids up in Youtube and Vimeo cause i want to see the quality differences between the two.
[video=vimeo;12749742]http://www.vimeo.com/12749742[/media]

The end of the first vid i had a Gremlin attack my fuel switch and i did not know it. So i thought i was fucked after spending myself trying to get it started. At that point i started to walk back up the hill. When i got to the top of that hill i started to try and start the bike again.. This is when i noticed the fuel switch was in the off position more :doh:
[video=vimeo;12750587]http://www.vimeo.com/12750587[/media]

i would have gone farther.. and there is a lot more but that damm gremlin attacked my fuel switch :foul:

Can I assume it's illegal to ride the horse trail too? If not then why not push or haul your bike to a staging point...I know, it's a pain but if they're going to continue to report you then why trip their trigger? If the neighbors are calling the heat find out why...is it the noise when riding by on the street (push or haul it) or is it the fact of you riding on horse trails....(beer and food sometimes works well)

PS: You really need to get that gremlin thing worked out especially if you're going to try and out run the fuzz...can't imagine you running out of gas right in the middle of a good chase! :busted: :smirk:

Can I assume it's illegal to ride the horse trail too? If not then why not push or haul your bike to a staging point...I know, it's a pain but if they're going to continue to report you then why trip their trigger? If the neighbors are calling the heat find out why...is it the noise when riding by on the street (push or haul it) or is it the fact of you riding on horse trails....(beer and food sometimes works well)

PS: You really need to get that gremlin thing worked out especially if you're going to try and out run the fuzz...can't imagine you running out of gas right in the middle of a good chase! :busted: :smirk:

the fuzz never goes on the trail... and i assume its cause i rode through the neighborhood on the street. i hauled it 1 block cause i dont want the fuzz waiting for me on the street and the closest legal spot to stage is atleast 1 hour away and even those im not legal right now anyway cause im on a red sticker bike. Also there is no way im going around to 40 different houses to find out if my bike riding through the neighborhood for less then 2 mins is bothering them AND no way in hell are those people worthy of getting any beer or food from me.. they are mostly all pricks... the couple neighbors i do know thats different but i also know they are not the ones calling on me.

BTW there is no running from the cops... im a grown man and when i do these things i accept the consequences... like they always say.. if oyu cant do the time dont do the crime. when i poach these horse trails i am 100% ready to accept the consequences if i get caught.

the fuzz never goes on the trail... and i assume its cause i rode through the neighborhood on the street. i hauled it 1 block cause i dont want the fuzz waiting for me on the street and the closest legal spot to stage is atleast 1 hour away and even those im not legal right now anyway cause im on a red sticker bike. Also there is no way im going around to 40 different houses to find out if my bike riding through the neighborhood for less then 2 mins is bothering them AND no way in hell are those people worthy of getting any beer or food from me.. they are mostly all pricks... the couple neighbors i do know thats different but i also know they are not the ones calling on me.

BTW there is no running from the cops... im a grown man and when i do these things i accept the consequences... like they always say.. if oyu cant do the time dont do the crime. when i poach these horse trails i am 100% ready to accept the consequences if i get caught.

:thumb: Be carefull riding nextto the "t-bar" fencing...I've seen some nasty after affects of someone falling from a horse onto one...I know a bike is lower but..stuff happens! :prof: :ride:

:prof:Travace is.......................
677if6t.jpg