I'm An A-Hole, But I Got My Burger

I think my son still thinks I'm cool..:noidea: It is cool having him back and riding with me over T-Day. Geek, is your kid not coming out?

You got that right. I just hope I can stay faster than my kid for a while longer...:smirk:

:thumb: Exellent ride report Timo. As I stated to you before, I will hit one of these adventures with you one day...

Put him on a 250, it's been working for me.:busted:

Nice stuff, what was your route for the "quick trip" between Hinkley and Lake Delores? Of course, your idea of quick is different than mine.

Kind of boring, but take the first powerline road North of Hinkley, to the East.

Not to be the dick that I am, but not sure of the legality of posting a photo of a government form with someones name, DOB and SS#.

I noticed that too, but I couldn't get paint to work for me, so I could block it out. Then there was too much done to start over, so I said screw it.:smirk:

Same gas stop in Yermo? then keep heading east to Afton??? That's a long stretch back from there isn't it? :shocked:

We went a little farther East, and stopped at Minneola Road.

Nice stuff, what was your route for the "quick trip" between Hinkley and Lake Delores? Of course, your idea of quick is different than mine.
Not to be the dick that I am, but not sure of the legality of posting a photo of a government form with someones name, DOB and SS#.

Nice catch A2 ... might want to delete this pic for sure ..... :devil:........:busted:........:naughty:

Sorry but Trav's video made me think of this. I kept ridin around and around, faster and faster. I would like to buy this property if I could. It's an old chicken ranch next door to my good friend's 80 acre ranch. It has the most awesome view of the poppies when they are in bloom. Dont you just love riding to old structures and abandoned places? I do!!
IMG_0187-1.jpg

Sorry,
:focus:

Sorry but Trav's video made me think of this. I kept ridin around and around, faster and faster. I would like to buy this property if I could. It's an old chicken ranch next door to my good friend's 80 acre ranch. It has the most awesome view of the poppies when they are in bloom. Dont you just love riding to old structures and abandoned places? I do!!
IMG_0187-1.jpg

Sorry,
:focus:

Is it in Nevada ???? :lol:

Did palmer not post his pictures from this ride?:devil:
Not on this ride, I would have slowed them down because I have a :swollenmanginason:
I also have not been able to get my RR together because my mom is not doing well.

I expect a well detailed TDay report in exchange! :prof:

Way too quick, and I'll miss being up there Tday as well. But I'll be having all sorts of fun at the oral surgeon.:doh:

I can only hope.:noidea:

I haven't been down that way since the sticker incident.:devil:

They changed ownership a year, or so ago. The place got a sign, and some new paint.:thumb:

Palmer is gay.:P

Yes, I am the Lezbian type of gay. :smirk:

I think my son still thinks I'm cool..:noidea: It is cool having him back and riding with me over T-Day. Geek, is your kid not coming out?

You got that right. I just hope I can stay faster than my kid for a while longer...:smirk:

:thumb: Exellent ride report Timo. As I stated to you before, I will hit one of these adventures with you one day...
Nope the little caa caa head will be there I think.:rolleyes:

Put him on a 250, it's been working for me.:busted:
He is riding a YZ250, but since it was mine before, it has a few tweaks and is pretty fast. I also just re-geared it from 14/50 to 14/46 so I might have just shot myself in the foot on that one. Oh well, I have a few tricks that can keep him at bay:devil:

Nope the little caa caa head will be there I think.:rolleyes:
:thumb: I can kick him over if you want..:smirk: