I'm An A-Hole, But I Got My Burger

Timoyz, Nice report! I came across that water park years back. The gas prices at Minneola should tell ya it was a while back. hahaha Getting my top end done this week, Then off to Plaster City/Superstition for Turkey day weekend. In December I have a ride from Bartsow to Randsburg I might try. 160-170 mile loop. send me your email in an Private Message and Ill give you the route in Google Earth. Its a fun loop. I have done all of it in sections. Going to tie it all together in one loop.
GEDC1067.jpg

GEDC1064.jpg

:clap:

Nice report

:thumb:

I expect a well detailed TDay report in exchange! :prof:

Great report and pics guys. I miss that relationship with my son that you have. They grow up quick, and dad is not so cool anymore. Cherish it.:prof: We will miss you guys on Tday. :cry: :ride:

Way too quick, and I'll miss being up there Tday as well. But I'll be having all sorts of fun at the oral surgeon.:doh:

Dad is always cool :prof:

I can only hope.:noidea:

Timoyz, Nice report! I came across that water park years back. The gas prices at Minneola should tell ya it was a while back. hahaha Getting my top end done this week, Then off to Plaster City/Superstition for Turkey day weekend. In December I have a ride from Bartsow to Randsburg I might try. 160-170 mile loop. send me your email in an Private Message and Ill give you the route in Google Earth. Its a fun loop. I have done all of it in sections. Going to tie it all together in one loop.
GEDC1067.jpg

GEDC1064.jpg

I haven't been down that way since the sticker incident.:devil:

they got a nice new sign at the gas station now

i almost forgot
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1360906

They changed ownership a year, or so ago. The place got a sign, and some new paint.:thumb:

Did palmer not post his pictures from this ride?:devil:

Palmer is gay.:P

Looks like a great day! I've never been to Lake Delores but I remember the commercials on TV when I was a kid. 160 miles....NICE!:thumb:

Now this is the way to create a RR.... :ride: to you Timo :ride: You need to link this to JYD and show him out to do THIS!!! :smirk:

James should delete that thread, or better yet, get out the Ban Hammer.:ban:

Great RR Timo...haven't watched TraV's vid yet...maybe later today. Where's Afton Canyon from Lake Delores?

Afton is farther East, right around Zzyxx Road.:thumb:

Looks like a great day! I've never been to Lake Delores but I remember the commercials on TV when I was a kid. 160 miles....NICE!:thumb:

160 miles, and a burger.:banana:

Great report and pics guys. I miss that relationship with my son that you have. They grow up quick, and dad is not so cool anymore. Cherish it.:prof: We will miss you guys on Tday. :cry: :ride:
I think my son still thinks I'm cool..:noidea: It is cool having him back and riding with me over T-Day. Geek, is your kid not coming out?

Dad is always cool :prof:
You got that right. I just hope I can stay faster than my kid for a while longer...:smirk:

:thumb: Exellent ride report Timo. As I stated to you before, I will hit one of these adventures with you one day...

Nice stuff, what was your route for the "quick trip" between Hinkley and Lake Delores? Of course, your idea of quick is different than mine.
Not to be the dick that I am, but not sure of the legality of posting a photo of a government form with someones name, DOB and SS#.