I'm An A-Hole, But I Got My Burger

:thumb: Hell yee. I wont need to hitch a ride with yall. My dad and brother would be with me. Would yall mind a couple kwads tagging a long? :shocked:

:lol: Not before he puts sand in my gastank and waits for my bike to "tragically" die. That's when I hear "you sure got a purty mouf"

Gee, I don't know...quads.....Really........Ehumm...This is DIRT BIKE ADDICTS.....Wrong forum..... :smirk: An I hope you do have a purty mouf..... :shocked:

What is an Appalachian American??? :shocked: Are we now identifying ourselves as the locale from where we reside as to what heritage we are??? :rolleyes: ... So I'm a SoCal American...? :thinking: Doesn't roll off your tongue real smooth like ... :smirk:

:lol: I was being politically correct for you Californians. :P

Hillbilly, redneck, mutants, inbreds, mountain men, cousin-facker. Any of those ring a bell? :smirk: It's a different world over here!

:lol: I was being politically correct for you Californians. :P

Hillbilly, redneck, mutants, inbreds, mountain men, cousin-facker. Any of those ring a bell? :smirk: It's a different world over here!

Just by seeing you're from Virginny says enough ... no need to explain ....:smirk:

So in my case to be a little more specific...SoCal-Fullerton-Buena Park-Corona-Norco-Bohemiun-Heinz 57 American :shocked:....BTW, the H-57 includes most of Europe starting from Holland, pillaging across Europe including Ireland, Scotland, France (where my Royalty comes from I believe :hail: but not positive could have been back in Holland), Germany, England and a few Scandinavian provinces thrown in. :smirk: ... the order is not accurate for you geo-nerds :prof:

Just by seeing you're from Virginny says enough ... no need to explain ....:smirk:

So in my case to be a little more specific...SoCal-Fullerton-Buena Park-Corona-Norco-Bohemiun-Heinz 57 American :shocked:....BTW, the H-57 includes most of Europe starting from Holland, pillaging across Europe including Ireland, Scotland, France (where my Royalty comes from I believe :hail: but not positive could have been back in Holland), Germany, England and a few Scandinavian provinces thrown in. :smirk: ... the order is not accurate for you geo-nerds :prof:

:lol: That's more like it! :thumb: