If I Were To Buy A New 250f, I Would Get A _____.

What 250f?

• Kx250f

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • rmz250

• crf250r

• crf250x

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yz250f

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • wr250f

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 250sx-f

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 250xc-f

• xr250r (So Nighthawk doesn't whine)

• Total voters
Revalve, I don't have any leaks, and I can rebuild myself. The fork is too plush, and harsh in some areas at the same time, like to dive on me. Shock is also too plush (maybe im too heavy?)
as a result of having to tend to an attractive blonde lady I would venture to say yes.
:whip:

James

Staff member
So far 3. My Bros buddy who finally gav up ad sold it, and Rez's, and Palmers. Then again none of these are 250's, and the last 2 mentioned didn't run bad, they just didn't run at all.:smirk:
Damn, what was the problem with them and what bikes were they?

You Forgot Husqvarna

Spot on Fuel Injection, Comes Stock with Akro TI Exhaust, Rode one a couple weeks ago, They scream, The KYB Suspension works great.

husky250R.JPG

thanks man. yeah i would never want a 2010 250r, or any other first generation EFI bike. i feel the 2012 and 2009 are the best years for the honda. the machanic I mentioned in my first post owns 2 2009's and he is constantly preaching about how that bike is alot better than th 2010
I personally like the 08

Revalve, I don't have any leaks, and I can rebuild myself. The fork is too plush, and harsh in some areas at the same time, like to dive on me. Shock is also too plush (maybe im too heavy?)

Send it to FCR. You'll notice how the lightened pockets make it sag less.

Power- KXF

Reliability- YZF

Broken down pile- CRF

They are all reliable (as in shouldn't explode) for a C rider such as myself if they are maintained correctly. Yamaha has the most solid head, also cost the most to rebuild.