Idaho back country Mining Ride

That is the cool thing about idaho. Especially where I live. In 1 hour you can be deep in the desert or deep in the mountains with all the trees and creeks.

Ya just can't go west and be at the beach........within an hour like I can here! That's important in my world!

Heck I can be on a beach in 5 minutes! May not be the ocean but its a beach!

:thumb: and by important to me I mean my wife...and by beach I mean the ocean...seagulls, palms, etc...I'm a chameleon and can adapt to where ever I am but I need to change adaptations now and then!...:smirk:

I wish I could get to decent riding within an hour, there are some ok MTB trails about 20 minutes away by vehicle, but even the hardest trail isn't very hard, unless you ride on the wood platforms that are back there, but the woo is rotting and planks are missing, you gotta have a head full of rocks to go on those

I wish I could get to decent riding within an hour, there are some ok MTB trails about 20 minutes away by vehicle, but even the hardest trail isn't very hard, unless you ride on the wood platforms that are back there, but the woo is rotting and planks are missing, you gotta have a head full of rocks to go on those

You have mountains in Indiana? :noidea:

South Bend indiana to indianapolis indiana is known as one of the most boring 4 hours drives in the united states... there is NOTHING except corn feilds

and as for the tree comments... we drive 3-5 hours to hit up some decent trails, but thats just us... :foul:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

James

Staff member
Dang those are some awesome pictures. :thumb: How long has that place been empty/deserted?

You should see Manitoba - you can watch your Dog run away from home for 3 days...
:lol::cry::lol:
They have the Colts..........................................and that's about it!
Aren't the Colts enough? :P

We also have Notre Dame, Indy 500, Indiana Pacers. :thumb:
South Bend indiana to indianapolis indiana is known as one of the most boring 4 hours drives in the united states... there is NOTHING except corn feilds
:lol: You've obviously never been to the great plains. I bet Edge could also watch his dog "run away from home for 3 days" there. :smirk: