Idaho back country Mining Ride

Well day two started out even colder. You can see my mom had a down jacket on and was bundled up for the weather this time. This is the creek I got sceeerd My mom is farther down stream and misses the hole I went through.

You can see my dad is hitting the edge of the hole. The hole is on the right side of the picture.

Bottom of this mountain is where we are headed. Then we will ride out over the top of it.

Entering Cinnabar

Old House

Looking where we came into town

More Buildings

The Motel

This water Heater actually came from Boise, ID

Boiler with Motel in back ground

That is so cool I want to go up there to Idaho just to do that ride SO EPIC!! I wonder how much they charge to stay at that hotel hope its resonable.:smirk:

This a Panorama from the top of the mountain above the town. This picture is actually a 360 degree view. I don't like how it turned out so I'm going back and breaking out the six single photos and will post them later.

This a Panorama from the top of the mountain above the town. This picture is actually a 360 degree view. I don't like how it turned out so I'm going back and breaking out the six single photos and will post them later.

thats really cool. i wish i could see it in its full glory. For some reason the way pics get embeded on this site is messed up. makes a real small pic but when i click it instead of it showing the originol image its just a blank white box.