I Want to lose 20 lbs

James

Staff member
Like Jackson said you have to change your lifestyle if you want this to work. In the beginning of this year I stopped eating fast food (for the record Subway isn't fast food :P), drinking coffee and alcohol. I'd already given up soda a couple years ago. I didn't do this to loose weight, but to become healthier, which allows me to preform better. :ride: And I've already noticed a big difference.:thumb:

I've replaced the fast food with more chicken and rice, not to mention Subway. :smirk:

This thread should be moved to the fitness area! Oh james!
Done. :thumb:
I was gonna say "what is Dee a chick or what ?" @ 5'4" and 138#s you'd blow away in the wind.
:lol: Ok I'm not even going to post my height and weight.
According to that chart I'm 25# underweight :wow: Guess that means I can eat more ice cream right? :smirk:

I am off that chart! Someone hand me a beer, I have fallen and I can't reach my refrigerator. :thinking:

Never mind, I am just to short. I should be 6' 4" for my fat.

Like Jackson said you have to change your lifestyle if you want this to work. In the beginning of this year I stopped eating fast food (for the record Subway isn't fast food :P), drinking coffee and alcohol. I'd already given up soda a couple years ago. I didn't do this to loose weight, but to become healthier, which allows me to preform better. :ride: And I've already noticed a big difference.:thumb:

I've replaced the fast food with more chicken and rice, not to mention Subway. :smirk:

Done. :thumb:

:lol: Ok I'm not even going to post my height and weight.

According to that chart I'm 25# underweight :wow: Guess that means I can eat more ice cream right? :smirk:

So does "preform" have to do with the way you hit the dirt? :lol::noidea:

Have to laugh at this thread!! My name really is Dee. Short for DeLyle, and I am a Nutrition coach. We run nutrition clinics that help people obtain their optimum weight. Charts do not always give us all the correct info. I keep myself on the slim side ( according to the charts ). I ride all day long without feeling beat. Loose the 20 pounds and you will feel better and have more stamina.

Dee

I am off that chart! Someone hand me a beer, I have fallen and I can't reach my refrigerator. :thinking:

Never mind, I am just to short. I should be 6' 4" for my fat.

Yeah! I'm 5'9" 185. There is no way I am 30 pounds overweight.

..... bahhh :thumb:
(am I allowed to do that here? rack? james?)

Have to laugh at this thread!! My name really is Dee. Short for DeLyle, and I am a Nutrition coach. We run nutrition clinics that help people obtain their optimum weight. Charts do not always give us all the correct info. I keep myself on the slim side ( according to the charts ). I ride all day long without feeling beat. Lose the 20 pounds and you will feel better and have more stamina.

Dee

From the mouths of babes.:thumb:

Have to laugh at this thread!! My name really is Dee. Short for DeLyle, and I am a Nutrition coach. We run nutrition clinics that help people obtain their optimum weight. Charts do not always give us all the correct info. I keep myself on the slim side ( according to the charts ). I ride all day long without feeling beat. Loose the 20 pounds and you will feel better and have more stamina.

Dee

True Dat!

Eating right is common sense. Whole foods and lots of fiber! Stay away from processed foods!!! AND sugars and white flour of any kind! Consider your food like race fuel. I've gained back about 15 of the 20 I lost about 3 mos. ago :cry: But Im motivated to get back on it. I was either hiking, walking AND hitting the gym regularly, now Im doing NOTHING! Summer came, it got waaay hot and I became waaay lazy:smirk:

I know one thing for sure....wheatgrass and raw beets!:prof: SO GOOD FOR YOU! Made my beet salad last night. Shred raw beets with a cheese grater, add some apple cider, honey, touch of sea salt and white pepper. That makes it a little better to get down. Doesnt taste that bad to begin with and is soooooo good for endurance!

My best ride breakfast is a banana, vanilla yougurt with fresh blueberries, a boiled egg, some almonds and some Green Machine to chug it all down with! I can rock 1/2 the day at full throttle with that meal start:thumb: