South I have been WARNED !

Man it's like christmas at your place Jeff! And I got all excited yesterday when my new light bulbs and fuel filters came in, I can't imagine how thrilled I would be if I were in your shoes.

Man it's like christmas at your place Jeff! And I got all excited yesterday when my new light bulbs and fuel filters came in, I can't imagine how thrilled I would be if I were in your shoes.

Yes it is a blast... but the list has come to an end... so has the budget.

Next part is fun too... a license plate !

Then the build starts. Sad thing is it's only gonna take a few hours to bolt it all together. I guess I can drag it out with the wiring.

Still undecided on suspension cause I have 3 or 4 good candidates. I have to make a decision soon cause I really need fat boy springs.

fatboy.gif

Yes it is a blast... but the list has come to an end... so has the budget.

Next part is fun too... a license plate !

Then the build starts. Sad thing is it's only gonna take a few hours to bolt it all together. I guess I can drag it out with the wiring.

Still undecided on suspension cause I have 3 or 4 good candidates. I have to make a decision soon cause I really need fat boy springs.

fatboy.gif

Keep us informed on what you did with the rear spring cuz this fat boy needs to do the same... Was quoted $150 by Race Tech, Timo says Suspensions by Jake is much cheaper, then I saw soem shizzle about a couple other places on TT.... can't remember the names.
:popcorn:.... :thumb:

Keep us informed on what you did with the rear spring cuz this fat boy needs to do the same... Was quoted $150 by Race Tech, Timo says Suspensions by Jake is much cheaper, then I saw soem shizzle about a couple other places on TT.... can't remember the names.

PM slowerthanu he just resprung his bike. Husa 570

Used George at ESP in Tujunga/Sunland for my fatboy springs and suspension work.:thumb:

There are a lot of negative things said about Jake. I on the other hand, have had no problems at all. This might be because I'm such a poor rider, I can't tell the difference between good, and bad, suspension.:noidea:

There are a lot of negative things said about Jake. I on the other hand, have had no problems at all. This might be because I'm such a poor rider, I can't tell the difference between good, and bad, suspension.:noidea:

:thinking:

I heard that you are one of those riders that can actually pick up what he's laying down...

... in short.. I hear you can really ride :thumb:

I stand to differ with you on that mr. if anything it is "I" that is the I won't say poor rider" but let's say "tentative".... or how about "cautious"...:prof: After they INSISTED I change both front and rear, I told the them I don't ride aggresive enough for that... unless of course my bike turns into a stink bug after it's installed... :smirk:

It will feel stink bug if you don't put all new springs. The front will collapse easier... you will feel like your bars have dropped. When braking you will get a new sense of going over the bars. If springs are needed... and you weight 200+ I say get all three.

I stand to differ with you on that mr. if anything it is "I" that is the I won't say poor rider" but let's say "tentative".... or how about "cautious"...:prof: After they INSISTED I change both front and rear, I told the them I don't ride aggresive enough for that... unless of course my bike turns into a stink bug after it's installed... :smirk:
Your bike set up for your weight make a bit difference in handling, cornering, etc. :prof: (Not that I know what the hell I am talking about) But seriously it made a difference for me and I am 250lbs.