South I have been WARNED !

This thread is waaaay off track ! So more pics are needed !

01.jpg

You could also try Earl Shuler for suspension since he is in your area.
I'm an ESP guy, but Earl has always received lots of praise in the desert.

Talked to George at ESP. Seems like a goood guy. He got busy in house and was gonna call me back. Didn't.

Jeff Slavens knows this bike and built his for my style riding in CO. But was too much money.

Earl Shuler of ESR saw my post on D37 and called bright and early today. Liked that. He has my exact bike. Hangs out in the desert where I live supporting top riders evey weekend. Racer himself since 1968... His son rocks D37 now. Should be no brainer. Seems safe enough and how can I beat the local support. Ganna use Earl.

Priced out everything I wanna do to the bike. Only $3049 in parts and suspension ! OUCH... I guess I'll be shopping prices HARD to get this done.

Build pics coming soon.

bolt_goat_tag.jpg

01.jpg

I'm not even going nutz... link guard, skid plate, swing arm guard, hand guards, rad guards, speedo, sprockets, lighting, quiet core, fan, kick stand. Big ticket items, suspension, tank, 18 inch rear wheel to replace 19, scotts unit. Shit adds up FAST !

You don't think about it but most of us spend 1000 to 2000 not counting suspension by the time we fully outfit our bikes.

No, I just pull it off the shelf ready to ride with my specs. Like my Beta...$$$$ is spent, bike is set up with suspension, damper, shark fin, skid plate, rad guards, bark busters, fuel tank, easy set air mix carb screw, and plated. I might think about the 300 Beta and a plate from Joe-R a c e r. :smirk: 2T E-start-plated. Oh yah, the ultimate in fun....

622869_10151243380203638_679974892_o.jpg