South I have been WARNED !

This is apparently the last dirt bike I will ever buy in this lifetime... according to my wife. :argue:

It is an MX track bike now... but will be a plated single track demon in a month. Gonna take it to AZ when I go see the folks where you can plate a toilet on wheels if you want to.

View attachment 9951

View attachment 9952

Nice Bike :thumb:
Now just trade in for a late model wife as your current one has depreciated...

You should heed the warning of a scorn woman. she is upset that you ride the bikes more than ______. :smirk:

I get the same thing all the time and just ignore the stupidity. She will want something soon and you'll just have to say NO!

Yes Gary is always politically incorrect... but when you react like that we all now know your wife DEF wears the pants at your house you little unuchated man pansy.

Now say WOW ! :lol:

OH, I know who wears the pants in our family amd most other families... and I have no problem with it! As for beign a man-pansy HAHAHAHA...... NOT even, it's a 2 way street between my wife and I... there's no dictatorship going on... :clap: ... MIGHT just be the reason we've been HAPPILY married for 28+ years.....

OH yeah.... WOWOWOW... there I said it in triplicate!!!! :P...... :smirk:

OH, I know who wears the pants in our family amd most other families... and I have no problem with it! As for beign a man-pansy HAHAHAHA...... NOT even, it's a 2 way street between my wife and I... there's no dictatorship going on... :clap: ... MIGHT just be the reason we've been HAPPILY married for 28+ years.....

OH yeah.... WOWOWOW... there I said it in triplicate!!!! :P...... :smirk:

I notice you didn't deniy being unuch-cated though ! :lol:

Yes Gary is always politically incorrect... but when you react like that we all now know your wife DEF wears the pants at your house you little unuchated man pansy.

Now say WOW ! :lol:

j/k

You lost me with that word, and this whole Gary is always......
See, I call it stupidity because I am the one that brings in the cash, Yes it is both of ours, yes we make decisions together on larger purchases, BUT….When it comes to, “I am getting a new bike” I get a new bike. She says, “Yes, I have too many” but she’s not going to stop a purchase.
Ask how many dogs we have, who had to have them, who’s paying for the food, grooming, vet bills etc. and who loves them the least! I have one dog out of the lot of them and she doesn’t like him because he bites un-invited people that come through my gate. Sign on the Gate even says, “NO TRESPASSING-BEWARE OF ATTACK DOG” That to me is the best dog we have. The Protector, names Turbo, before you know it he has come, bit, and ran before the blood starts to drip. So when I say “stupidity” it is exactly that, I can bring any one of my bikes in the house and unlike her dogs, the behave, no stealing food of the counter, table, no digging in the trash, no pissing and shitting on the floor, no complaints when I neglect them, etc.

I fall somewhere between Palmer & REZ on the cabana boy ladder. Love my wife, ask on all purchases over $100. She never says no... and knows my asking is purely a fomality. I do it as a sign of respect. That's why it was funny when she told me this was "the last dirt bike in this lifetime". It was cute. She knows otherwise. :smirk: