I HATE GO PRO!!!!!!!!

James

Staff member
I've got the old gopro that takes the AAA Batteries, have posted a couple of small vid links using the camera. Seems good enough for what I do, haven't had any issues, batteries last about an hour :( , that's only the main bummer, but an hour of footage is OK, or I just take spare batteries with me. If the old camera dies then I'll think about the HD one, it has to be one of the best cameras I've tried.

A :wink:
Do you use rechargeable batteries?

Do you use rechargeable batteries?

Yes James I use rechargeable batteries, tried a heap of brands to find the best, some only go for 20min and die, so I found some that give good power output, I'm sure if I looked around now I could find ones even better and get longer times from.

Thanks for checking in ray. Here is the deal, I tried download that thing from go pro, but it didn't work. So I tried it on my dads computer and it did work. So we updated the camera. So far, I have only made 2 videos. And no purple screens! The bad news is that the old ones are still purple, but I will just have to except that. Lol. But once again, thanks for all the help guys! And sorry if I left ya hangin'

Thanks for checking in ray. Here is the deal, I tried download that thing from go pro, but it didn't work. So I tried it on my dads computer and it did work. So we updated the camera. So far, I have only made 2 videos. And no purple screens! The bad news is that the old ones are still purple, but I will just have to except that. Lol. But once again, thanks for all the help guys! And sorry if I left ya hangin'
Sweet deal Preston, just glad it's working smoothly once again :thumb: Problem resolved. I wouldn't worry about the loss of the videos, just a reason to make more better ones of some trick track racing! :thumb: Get out there and produce!

yea the old videos are done no way to get em back :( you should be fine now that you got the firmware update.