Husky & Husaberg Merge?

Enuff Said.... Just do it!

943502_478986535504327_1827866723_n.jpg

BobKyle 94ish parts and service dept...

Not sure if this has been said but the 2014 Berg's have already been announced, they're just a special edition or something along those lines.

Husktmberg.... :smirk:

and as for you..... Japanese bikes to me are kind of like the color beige or off-white or gray............... nothing different, nothing new, kinda plain.... everybodies had at least 1... I've had 1 of each and needed to take a different route...

:thumb:......:ride:....... :stirthepot:
Good to hear this instead of the old mantra, "I may not ride anymore".

I only think that when TIMO leads the ride..... :smirk:......:shocked:...... :devil:
Would you care to elaborate your wisdom on you need to take a different route? For me, when it comes to motorcycles, it is function over form. I believe the Japanese bikes will be functioning long after the "exotics" form has been redesigned, sold, merged, subragated, bastardized, and put out to pasture or in the shop multiple times.

Would you care to elaborate your wisdom on you need to take a different route? For me, when it comes to motorcycles, it is function over form. I believe the Japanese bikes will be functioning long after the "exotics" form has been redesigned, sold, merged, subragated, bastardized, and put out to pasture or in the shop multiple times.

I am not the type to read CONSUMERS DIGEST to see what vehicle ranks the highest, etc... I drive what I like and do my best at keeping it up. I'm not a Ford, Dodge, Chevy guy by any means... its' what I'm feeling like at the time. Like now if I had my choice I'd trade my truck in on a Dodge Mega-Cab 4x4 with the Cummins... You said you drive only Toyotas and/or Hondas... and Chevys. The yall have their faults, we have a Lexus (made by Toyota) and have received several "recalls" for various things therefore ALL vehicles/mfrs are suseptable to failure... for instacne the Toyota BRAKE fiasco....

As for bikes... same hre HOWEVER, being in the mfg industry I know that companies just don't throw shit together and hiope they can sell it... there's a lot of techinical studies performed behind the scenes (reliability tests, etc...). My choice in an Exotic is as I mentioned, I don;t like being "part of he crowd". I don't like to blend in.... being beige, etc. I'll take my chances on being different... kind of like my helmet... It's not plain, 1 color to match my bike or iother gear hell no, it's flourescent Orange with red flames on it...

As for the Japanese co's outlasting the "exotics"... it's very possible, I doubt they'll go away but stuff happens and if and when the time comes I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it... until then run watcha brung and enjoy enjoy it while you can!

:thumb:.... how's that for elaborating??? :ride:

I am not the type to read CONSUMERS DIGEST to see what vehicle ranks the highest, etc... I drive what I like and do my best at keeping it up. I'm not a Ford, Dodge, Chevy guy by any means... its' what I'm feeling like at the time. Like now if I had my choice I'd trade my truck in on a Dodge Mega-Cab 4x4 with the Cummins... You said you drive only Toyotas and/or Hondas... and Chevys. The yall have their faults, we have a Lexus (made by Toyota) and have received several "recalls" for various things therefore ALL vehicles/mfrs are suseptable to failure... for instacne the Toyota BRAKE fiasco....

As for bikes... same hre HOWEVER, being in the mfg industry I know that companies just don't throw shit together and hiope they can sell it... there's a lot of techinical studies performed behind the scenes (reliability tests, etc...). My choice in an Exotic is as I mentioned, I don;t like being "part of he crowd". I don't like to blend in.... being beige, etc. I'll take my chances on being different... kind of like my helmet... It's not plain, 1 color to match my bike or iother gear hell no, it's flourescent Orange with red flames on it...

As for the Japanese co's outlasting the "exotics"... it's very possible, I doubt they'll go away but stuff happens and if and when the time comes I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it... until then run watcha brung and enjoy enjoy it while you can!

:thumb:.... how's that for elaborating??? :ride:
A crock of shit but thanks for the effort. :poke: p

A crock of shit but thanks for the effort. :poke: p

No crock of shit... ptretty much laid it right out there for al to see... Now explain why you wantto run with everyone else...

It's so dependable
It's a Yamaha
It's
It's
It's
it's .... beige, it's like your neighbors bike, it's like a McDonalds on every corner.... :noidea:
Your turn .... :stick: here, I'll take that stick you keep poking me with and put it to better use!