Husky & Husaberg Merge?

Say whaaaaaaa............. :panic:....:panic:....:panic:...... :hifive:. I think it's a great idea... Husaberg will no longer be the ONLY red headed step-child... ... :whip:... :gibbs:.... :smirk:

HUSAVARNA - :thinking:

HUSKABERG - :thinking:

Does that mean it'll be OK for me to sport my Husky jersey while riding the Berg..
NOTE TO PALMER: No smart ass remarks needed regarding the RIDING my Berg statement I made... :P..... :smirk:

Nice find Rack...

From my understanding the 70 Degrees motor is gonna go in the Huskeee and Berg will be scrapped.

The 70 deg motor was scrapped by KTM when they began "restructuring" last year... they all used the same motor platform that went into the KTM's... maybe they'll resurect it... :noidea: As for the Berg name, yes you are correct... it'll be only Husqvarna...

the 2 names confuse people anyway so i say good thing :lol:

I own a Husqvarna - a whaaa? - You know HUSKY Oh yeah, great bikes

I own a Husaberg - a what-a-berg? a Huskaberg? no HUSAberg.... oh a HUSENberg no you idiot... H U S A B E R G !!!

Husqvarna - probably someones name

Husaberg - a name of a river in Sweden.... owners/developers of the brand entered an enduro, entrance required the bikes brand name... they didn't have one so the first thing they could think of was the name of the river near by... and so the story goes.

Then KTM buys them in 95 but does nothing with them that I am aware of until recently when the shook it all up...

So I wonder is there will be no 2014 Husaberg's since they will release new Husky models in Oct 2013? I may need to rethink adding a Berg 300 smoker at the end of the year.

So I wonder is there will be no 2014 Husaberg's since they will release new Husky models in Oct 2013? I may need to rethink adding a Berg 300 smoker at the end of the year.
:clap: That is why you add the 300RR Beta dummy. :bonk:

@ PALMER.... think George will consider getting back in bed with Husky after this? :noidea:

I doubt it very much! Beta is such a better platform than KTM, Husaberg or Husqvarna. Even if HNA pays him back the over $200,000.00 in parts inventory and warranty work done over the years he will not hold that license for a dealership. Face it, when you get burned and they ignore you, you have a bad taste in your mouth for the rest of your life. There are places and things in my life that I will never go to or do because of being burned once. Restaurants, Banks, repair shops, they are one time uses, and I will never darken those doors again.

The 70 deg motor was scrapped by KTM when they began "restructuring" last year... they all used the same motor platform that went into the KTM's... maybe they'll resurect it... :noidea: As for the Berg name, yes you are correct... it'll be only Husqvarna...

That is a dumb design and should have never made production. The fuel and engine weight is all at the top making the bike hard to maneuver at slow speeds. (Switchbacks Rez?) Bet as a flat out desert racer it would work good until you get in the tight stuff, then you suffer.

That is a dumb design and should have never made production. The fuel and engine weight is all at the top making the bike hard to maneuver at slow speeds. (Switchbacks Rez?) Bet as a flat out desert racer it would work good until you get in the tight stuff, then you suffer.
Guys love the 390cc 70 degree in the tight stuff. :noidea: