Husky & Husaberg Merge?

No crock of shit... ptretty much laid it right out there for al to see... Now explain why you wantto run with everyone else...

It's so dependable
It's a Yamaha
It's
It's
It's
it's .... beige, it's like your neighbors bike, it's like a McDonalds on every corner.... :noidea:
Your turn .... :stick: here, I'll take that stick you keep poking me with and put it to better use!
I don't care what everyone else is running except the fact there is a lot more data available on what everyone else is running. I have riding buddies who own shops AS Racing for one. I listen to what he has to say. Affordable Cycle and Marine's owner lives 1 steet over from me, I listen to what he has to say. I listen to what they hear in the "mechanics" world. I want something that is dependable and if it has any "defects" they are already known and the fixes are already available and they are usually not an issue.

My WR went 6 years and I NEVER even checked the valves or anything to do with the motor. The research had been done on how to jet it so I did what was suggested at day 1 and never had to make any adjustments. Riding from the desert at 2,500' all the way up to 9,600' at Kennedy Meadows. Bike ran like a champ.

That is just how I prefer to do things. I have never in my life had an adjustable rate mortgage, I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to this kind of stuff. That's just me. Nothing wrong with going either way, I just prefer this way. :thumb:

I don't care what everyone else is running except the fact there is a lot more data available on what everyone else is running. I have riding buddies who own shops AS Racing for one. I listen to what he has to say. Affordable Cycle and Marine's owner lives 1 steet over from me, I listen to what he has to say. I listen to what they hear in the "mechanics" world. I want something that is dependable and if it has any "defects" they are already known and the fixes are already available and they are usually not an issue.

My WR went 6 years and I NEVER even checked the valves or anything to do with the motor. The research had been done on how to jet it so I did what was suggested at day 1 and never had to make any adjustments. Riding from the desert at 2,500' all the way up to 9,600' at Kennedy Meadows. Bike ran like a champ.

That is just how I prefer to do things. I have never in my life had an adjustable rate mortgage, I tend to be on the conservative side when it comes to this kind of stuff. That's just me. Nothing wrong with going either way, I just prefer this way. :thumb:

OK so quit poking me that with the fucking stick ...... :finger:.... :moon:... Like Frankie said, I did it MY WAY...

Oh and I too am conservative too... I am the worry-wart in the family when it comess to "serious" matters. I don't have an adjustable rate either... might work for some but not for us. :thumb:

OK so quit poking me that with the fucking stick ...... :finger:.... :moon:... Like Frankie said, I did it MY WAY...

Oh and I too am conservative too... I am the worry-wart in the family when it comess to "serious" matters. I don't have an adjustable rate either... might work for some but not for us. :thumb:
Listen you old coot, your the one that bent over and not so politely asked for said fucking stick. :P :poke: :wave:

No crock of shit... ptretty much laid it right out there for al to see... Now explain why you wantto run with everyone else...

It's so dependable
It's a Yamaha
It's
It's
It's
it's .... beige, it's like your neighbors bike, it's like a McDonalds on every corner.... :noidea:
Your turn .... :stick: here, I'll take that stick you keep poking me with and put it to better use!

If it wasn't' for a Mickey D's bike, your arse would still be pushing your bike in a wash at OW.

If it wasn't' for a Mickey D's bike, your arse would still be pushing your bike in a wash at OW.

I don't think the make had anything to do with being able to be pulled out.... you offered and happened to be riding one... again, beige... not knockign them, just stating how I prefer to roll... Remember back when I was ready to sell it and you said IF you coudl afford it you'd buy it???

:whistle:..... :stirthepot: ... my turn ......... :smirk:

images

I don;t like being "part of he crowd". I don't like to blend in. I'll take my chances on being different... kind of like my helmet... It's not plain, 1 color to match my bike or other gear hell no, it's fluorescent Orange with red flames on it...:ride:
:shocked: That is just crazy....I can not be that bold, I need to blend so I don't stick out from the group, gear and bike...:devil: