how the heck can you guys stand MX boots?!

Anytime I get new boots for riding or snowmobiling, I just have to wear them around the house for a couple of days. You can't break them in if you aren't wearing them.

i have learned my lesson on wearing boots, i was riding with my buddy on seperate dirtbikes wearing dc's going to shovel out some jumps and hillclimbs in the local pits, i hit a slick spot, and boom into some rocks, broke 3 toes on my left foot, and my big toe on my right foot,and 2 fingers on my left hand, thats also why i have barkbusers now, try using a clutch with your pinky, kinda hard, couldnt walk straight for over a month, that was alot of fun

James

Staff member
i have learned my lesson on wearing boots, i was riding with my buddy on seperate dirtbikes wearing dc's going to shovel out some jumps and hillclimbs in the local pits, i hit a slick spot, and boom into some rocks, broke 3 toes on my left foot, and my big toe on my right foot,and 2 fingers on my left hand, thats also why i have barkbusers now, try using a clutch with your pinky, kinda hard, couldnt walk straight for over a month, that was alot of fun
:lol: Ouch, suzuki_dude that's why we wear MX boots. :thumb: Have you broken them in yet?

:lol: Ouch, suzuki_dude that's why we wear MX boots. :thumb: Have you broken them in yet?
I have broken toes in my MX boots. I tried to split a couple boulders clicking 5th through the desert and come in little wide. Broke the three little toes in one foot. Another time I was running pretty hard up a tight sand wash and smashed the big on a boulder and broke it clean right there. That was fun riding back to the truck without being able to put any on it. Could not imagine what would have happen to my toes if i was not wrapped in a riding boot.

I'm about to make the transition from shoes to boots wish me luck :P

If you ask me you should have transitioned before getting on the bike....:P...seriously they make them for a reason. IF they fit like a glove and feel really comfy then they're probably not going to protect you much, not enough support at the ankle mainly. Kind of like wearing a suit of armer...not a lot of give but it will stop and arrow...medival times arrow! :prof:

Thanks Suzuki Dude, I broke my foot a few years ago and since i have been becoming a more aggressive rider I'm starting to understand why boots are so important. haha