How Bearded Dirt Bike Riders Meet RR

Jeez Geek...who got your panteez all wadded up? :smirk: Won't say "can't make it" but I will say probably not since we have an annual gig on T'day...been going on for years and years...everyone looks forward to it. I WILL say that I plan on having another Ride At The REZ sometime this fall...cooler weather, a running bike :banana: more than a day ride.....:thumb:...just don't know when yet...:moon:. Now stick THAT in your smoke and pipe it! :prof:...:smirk:

I'll throw this out there to mrs rez and see what she says...I'm thinking she'll shoot it down faster that a patriot on a scudd missle...:smirk:
Somebody:thinking: was complaining about an invite:thinking: so wanted to throw this out there. BTW Rez, if you could talk your wife into it, it is the trip of the year, with wives, family and an overall great time. Last year we all sat down and had dinner together. Really cool to spend this holiday with family AND friends in the dez.:thumb: Let's just hope we don't have the cold weather we had last year.:ride:

Last couple of years it has been at Prospector's camp in Spangler, because it has the most room for people and is not quite as closed in as the football field. But James and Rack have the final say here. Assume thought it will probably be there though.:thumb:
They can final say my :moon:

Now that I know the difference between Prospectors and the Football Field, Prospectors is more inviting for us as like you say there is more room to get out of the mass population. Our group is more or less on the quieter side of camping and we all like to get away from crowds. :thinking: We will definitely be up there somewhere though as we have been going to the dez forever for the Thanksgiving Weekend. :thumb:

We have a group with wives, kids, dogs and who knows what else. Come on out and have a turkey.
OK...tossed the ball in mrs rez's court, she threw it back asking for details...who (wives, kids..ages), stuff like that. She's leaning more towards the rez thing BUT, aksed me to get details from yous guys...

We have a group with wives, kids, dogs and who knows what else. Come on out and have a turkey.

I hear ya...gonna take a sharp shovel and some digging to get my wife to pull up roots from the rez over thanksgiving...we've been doing this for the last 5-7 years...prior to that we took a 10 year nap, and did it for several more when we were first married. I've been going out there since I was able to drive myself prior to that...all with the same group (more or less...actually more...now we have kids)

OK...tossed the ball in mrs rez's court, she threw it back asking for details...who (wives, kids..ages), stuff like that. She's leaning more towards the rez thing BUT, aksed me to get details from yous guys...

You might see a guy like this running around....:devil:
Turkey2010.jpg

Great video Trav! And great riding.
I liked that friendly conversation after the crash. I hate when people get all pissy about a crash. :thumb:

This song...is my jam, son!

I think we need to dig up last years ride report with all of the tday pics. You know the geek pic signing session, James looking for gold, the big dinner table with everyone seated, and spread let's not forget timoyz tailgate being used as part of the serving table of food!

I think we need to dig up last years ride report with all of the tday pics. You know the geek pic signing session, James looking for gold, the big dinner table with everyone seated, and spread let's not forget timoyz tailgate being used as part of the serving table of food!

Isn't that what trucks are for? They very versitile tools...work benches, :thumb: counter tops, :thumb: seats/bar stools to observe the horsehoe game , :thumb: step stools, :thumb: and best of all beds...:devil:...