How Bearded Dirt Bike Riders Meet RR

went out for a nice morning ride since it was in the 70's and about 85 around noon. I was solo so i headed down kernan cycle trail, out #1 to the fireroad and turned around and started heading back since i was solo and didnt want to push it too much. On the way back i met a new riding buddy in the oddest way( you will have to watch the vid to find out)

He knows the place well so i turned around and we rode a few really fun trails. At the end of the vid you will see me crash on a big rock. the obstacle requires you to pretty much jump up off the rock over a big crack. Well i twisted my throttle a little to early and lifted my front tire while going up the rock so i let off... that put my front tire RIGHT in the crack which caused me to staul and fall over. I did it perfectly the 2nd time but my battery died and i was holding up the other rider often so i didnt bother putting a new one in. There is some fun techy stuff out there i haven't rode yet. The rock crawling is pretty fun when its HUGE boulders you are riding up and on.

http://youtu.be/4GueDJ4lWAU?hd=1

Enjoy

thats pretty cool trav... i like the way you met your new friend lol

I ride a KTM EXC, He rides a KTM EXC
i have a full beard, He has a full beard
I just got a shift Helmet, He just recently got a shift helmet.

So strange.

the whole incident reminds me of one of my best childhood friends... we became friends after we got in a fist fight at school :lol:

if anyone is ever down this way ill show you around these trails. Im still finding more and more stuff myself. The guy i met yesterday was telling me about some nice ST that is not on the map :smirk:

i really should have put a battery in and taped a couple of the sections we did after the end of the vid where i fall. some of it was a little bit easier then what it looked like it would be to go up geekslide.

Looks like some fun trails, looks like plenty of flowly stuff along with some technical. :thumb:
Glad no one got hurt on that hit...

Trav, I can't get over the Stash cam... It's just an awesome camera angle.:smirk:
yea I like it as well. just so cool looking. I might head out to the track this week if i do im definitly using that angle. Track with all the berms and all should make that angle look sweet.