How Bearded Dirt Bike Riders Meet RR

Nice vid. As I had mentioned in another thread, I am not fond of tight single track with the tall bushes for fear of meeting a dirt bike rider with a beard. :devil: Glad you guys are okay. :thumb:

I was watching this video and my wife about jumped off the couch when she saw that dude come around the corner. She said to make sure Rack was leading when I take my son riding in a couple weeks so he does not get hurt..:smirk:

I was watching this video and my wife about jumped off the couch when she saw that dude come around the corner. She said to make sure Rack was leading when I take my son riding in a couple weeks so he does not get hurt..:smirk:

Tell her it's going to be a slow day with me out front.

Tell her it's going to be a slow day with me out front.

Huh...:thinking:...I haven't checked my PM's lately..............:rolleyes:

I think there is something wrong with the PM system, You know, I never did get that one from you on that ride you hosted. :P

I was being considerate...long drive for you, N'edge, M33, Jimmyjamjoebobjelly sandwich and whoever else...for a 1 day ride......:prof:

Great vid TraV...Looks like guys met buy accident :shocked:! I know what 530KTM's talking about when he ays he doesn't like not being able to see over the bushes but then again, that looked like fun (other than the chance meeting of your bearded bro). :thumb:

I was being considerate...long drive for you, N'edge, M33, Jimmyjamjoebobjelly sandwich and whoever else...for a 1 day ride......:prof:
Allright, here is the invite. We are all going to the dez for Thanksgiving. Make your plans now and stop your bitching.:smirk::prof: Even Jimmyjamjoebobjelly what the f**k ever is coming.:prof: So there, take that invite and do something with it. Nedge, you listening?:wave:

Wow I cant believe nobody got hurt. That is one of my hugest fears is running into another rider coming the other direction. Ive slapped bark busters with an oncoming rider and that almost ended ugly but both he and I were able to keep our bikes upright.

As always Trav great video.

Allright, here is the invite. We are all going to the dez for Thanksgiving. Make your plans now and stop your bitching.:smirk::prof: Even Jimmyjamjoebobjelly what the f**k ever is coming.:prof: So there, take that invite and do something with it. Nedge, you listening?:wave:

Jeez Geek...who got your panteez all wadded up? :smirk: Won't say "can't make it" but I will say probably not since we have an annual gig on T'day...been going on for years and years...everyone looks forward to it. I WILL say that I plan on having another Ride At The REZ sometime this fall...cooler weather, a running bike :banana: more than a day ride.....:thumb:...just don't know when yet...:moon:. Now stick THAT in your smoke and pipe it! :prof:...:smirk:

I'll throw this out there to mrs rez and see what she says...I'm thinking she'll shoot it down faster that a patriot on a scudd missle...:smirk:

Where is the destination for the trip? I am not sure if we can do the football field as it is too packed for us and on big weekends that is the way of life.

Last couple of years it has been at Prospector's camp in Spangler, because it has the most room for people and is not quite as closed in as the football field. But James and Rack have the final say here. Assume thought it will probably be there though.:thumb: