How Bearded Dirt Bike Riders Meet RR

James

Staff member
I was watching this video and my wife about jumped off the couch when she saw that dude come around the corner. She said to make sure Rack was leading when I take my son riding in a couple weeks so he does not get hurt..:smirk:
:lol: Smart woman!
I was being considerate...long drive for you, N'edge, M33, Jimmyjamjoebobjelly sandwich and whoever else...for a 1 day ride......:prof:
I'm become a jelly sandwhich? :shocked:
Allright, here is the invite. We are all going to the dez for Thanksgiving. Make your plans now and stop your bitching.:smirk::prof: Even Jimmyjamjoebobjelly what the f**k ever is coming.:prof: So there, take that invite and do something with it. Nedge, you listening?:wave:
:shocked: And now I'm a "what the :f: ever"? :rant:
Last couple of years it has been at Prospector's camp in Spangler, because it has the most room for people and is not quite as closed in as the football field. But James and Rack have the final say here. Assume thought it will probably be there though.:thumb:
Keep me out of this, I don't know the area. It's your and Racks show....oh and also 530KTM aka T'day Camp Host Extraordinaire . :thumb: :P
Now that I know the difference between Prospectors and the Football Field, Prospectors is more inviting for us as like you say there is more room to get out of the mass population. Our group is more or less on the quieter side of camping and we all like to get away from crowds. :thinking: We will definitely be up there somewhere though as we have been going to the dez forever for the Thanksgiving Weekend. :thumb:
We had our own circle/area last year, plenty of room. :thumb:

James

Staff member
Cool video Trav, I'd say that you were very lucky. :thumb:

I ride a KTM EXC, He rides a KTM EXC
i have a full beard, He has a full beard
I just got a shift Helmet, He just recently got a shift helmet.

So strange.

the whole incident reminds me of one of my best childhood friends... we became friends after we got in a fist fight at school :lol:
Is that what you'd call a dirt bike soulmate? :smirk:

:lol: Smart woman!

I'm become a jelly sandwhich? :shocked:

:shocked: And now I'm a "what the :f: ever"? :rant:

Keep me out of this, I don't know the area. It's your and Racks show....oh and also 530KTM aka T'day Camp Host Extraordinaire . :thumb: :P

We had our own circle/area last year, plenty of room. :thumb:
Well had to humor the infirm.:moon: Looking forward to it all.:banana::banana::banana: