2 Stroke Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are they making a come back or not?

I'm glad YOU enjoy YOUR bike.

The rest of us aren't that gungho about them and are really tired of hearing about them.
Everybody here is enthusiastic about what they ride, NO ONE else posts 4-6 threads declaring them to be the best bike ever.
:confused:

Last edited:

James

Staff member
rsion Comparison
A forum is a place you should be allowed to chat with others who enjoy the things you do. Like I proved a long time ago. All I need to do is say 500cc two stroke or CR500 and all hell breaks lose. Where others can talk the same way about what they like most and it could be as simple a SIK graphics, Silkoline oil or YZ250. So instead of hating me for my post. Why don't you ask about the bike it self. Like how does it really handle is the power really that violent? When I see other members bikes that is what I do if I see something about their bike that interest me. I do not just find ways to mock or ridicule that members thread.
For the most part I keep it clean as well. I watch what I post as to not offend to many members. I have to apologize for my threads in regards to the 500cc two stroke. I guess the 500cc two stroke offends you. I will no longer post any thread titles that showcase the 500cc two stroke. If that makes you feel any better.

Other people don't create 10 threads about Slikoline oil or yz250's, which is why they aren't "attacked".

Why don't people ask about the power etc? Because quite frankly they don't give a shit....(pardon my French)

I don't think anyone here is knocking the bike itself, we just don't go around boasting how out bikes are the best bikes out there like you are doing. You're like a little rich kid who likes to prove to everyone how rich you are. Nobody cares.

Now you what me to throw you a bone? I had ridden/raced CR500s in standard and AF form. KX500s in standard, full factory and AF. KTM540 & 550. ATK640s. All air cooled and water cooled CRs and KXs. Maico 700. Are they great bikes? Yes. Am I going to or want to run out and buy one? No. Did I almost buy one a few years ago? yes. Why didn't i? Because it does not suit my riding that I do now. Would I still want one? Yes a KX500 would be sweet to have in the stable. My 93 KX500 with a motor and pipe custom built by FMF was a rocket.

So being the friendly guy I am, I'm hear to tell you that you're being a tad arrogant with the 500 posts. Maybe you need to hang out at 500af-forum.com so you guys can stroke each other's egos more.

Now you want people to ride your bike and give you an opinion? I've said it before, crate it up and send it to my house. I'll ride and give an honest ride report about it. Heck it might even come back to you with a brand new rear tire of your choice and dialed in better. Just saying.

Pease out - CDA

There is no way in hell that I will ever be able to get to experience even part of the different riding most of the members on here do. I like to talk about my experiences that I had and have when it comes to my bike. Even though it may not ever compare to yours.

I'm about to make this thread a WHOLE lot better!
James, I apologize in advance...

Edited by BK2...

I posted it in Black and White for its artistic value..... just saying..... and now this thread has meaning...:thumb:

I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.