2 Stroke Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, So a lot of you talk smack when it comes to Honda CR500. I want to start a thread so those of you who do own a Honda CR500 can post pictures of their CR500. From what I have seen I am NOT the only one who has a CR500 on here. Please post videos of your CR500 if you have some.
I know that this thread will get crap from those who do not own a CR500 hell some have never rode a CR500 or anything bigger than a 300cc two stroke. But, for some reason they feel good about talking smack or bullsh** when it comes to the CR500. It is funny really here is an example. There are a bunch of riders standing at the side of the track. Just watching the others ride. When another rider walks up with out his bike and starts having a conversation with these other riders. During that conversation they all decided to get back out on the track and do some laps. Everything was fine until they saw the bike the "other rider" rolled up with. Yup, he rolled up with a CR500af. Boy oh boy if I only had a video camera. They went from being pleasant to chat with to being a total snob and I am better than you attitude. What is it about the CR500 or any open class two stroke that puts all these riders in a different mind set. Could it be they just do not like seeing a bike that they know is faster than their modified 450f's? ? I could be the slowest guy on the track and they still act totally different towards me after they see my bike. The bike I ride is faster than theirs and even if they pull away from me because they are faster riders than I am. They still treat me differently after seeing the bike I ride.
That is one of the main reasons why I am willing to let others test my bike. I love seeing their reaction and it shows how much they like the bike when they are doing laps on it. I have had true to life 450f lovers get off my bike and they can not get enough of it. I had one guy say he would do a lap. Well that was the first time I actually had to pull someone off the track. In fear he would run the tank empty. I said, I thought you were doing one lap. He say's I was having to much fun, I could not stop. This bike is awesome.!!

This is an awesome thread, nothing like the 12 others....:rocker:

I owned an 84 & 86 CR500 and I owned an 88 & 93 KX500 back in those days. Nothing but earth movers.
I think I will open 24 threads talking about how everyone should buy a Dungey replica KTM450sxfe because there is no other bike like it on the planet and once you ride it, you will search the world trying to get one...

:wave:

I owned an 84 & 86 CR500 and I owned an 88 & 93 KX500 back in those days. Nothing but earth movers.
I think I will open 24 threads talking about how everyone should buy a Dungey replica KTM450sxfe because there is no other bike like it on the planet and once you ride it, you will search the world trying to get one...

:doh:

Last edited:

:hug:

Last edited:
I believe you and respect you for that. You also did it on the original steel chassis'. Not the newer AF chassis with better suspension. :prof: Know that you are much older you prefer the lazy, softer and slower characteristics of the KTM450sxfe.
:lol: That's funny right there. You obviously have not thrown your leg over a 450sxfe (Do you know what the FE stands for?), it is nowhere near soft or slow in characteristics.

:lol: That's funny right there. You obviously have not thrown your leg over a 450sxfe (Do you know what the FE stands for?), it is nowhere near soft or slow in characteristics.
This describes my first post to the "T".. This is they same talks I have at the tracks. That is until they actually test my bike. I would love to talk to AJ Waggoner and Greg Foster at Service Power Sports. It would be great if the would do bike demos again.

FE stands for Fugg Everythingelse........

Status
Not open for further replies.